Fund raising is usually the top challenge for early stage companies. In our experience, entrepreneurs want accurate and helpful answers to questions, such as:
- When should I start looking out for external funding?
- Should I build a prototype first and then look for funding?
- How do I run my company, while fund raising at the same time, given my limited bandwidth and available time?
- Where should I look out for funding?
- What attributes do early stage companies absolutely need for a successful fund raise?
This workshop will help you get answers to these and many other related queries. If we piqued your interest, register below!