Did you know, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Sergey Brin – they all were students when they started their entrepreneur journey. But, Entrepreneurship is no kid’s play, it has its own ups and downs. There is a certain way in which every single detail in building the company has to be taken care of. Learn all those details at StartHack.
StartHack is a 6 days program conducted over 3-weekends by Startup Mentors, which teaches you all about entrepreneurship, from Seasoned Entrepreneurs and Industry experts. This upcoming program is exclusively designed for Student Entrepreneurs as we understand that the needs of students are very different from others.
6 Days, 8 Topics, hands-on learning on Real Time startups/ ideas, mentorship from industry experts, pitching to entrepreneurs and awards.
Dates to Remember
Application Closes: 1st Aug 2017
Shortlisted Startups communicated: 15 Aug 2017
Course starts: 23 Aug 2017
If you are coming through The Rodinhoods Community, Apply coupon: RH20 to get 20% off on total course fee. APPLY NOW
Day 1 – Launch Day
1) Introduction to Program and Entrepreneurship – Basic orientation along with some necessary information about the course.
2) Team Formations – Know the importance of a good team and then apply it to make your own teams.
Day 2 – Think Day
3) Design Thinking Workshop – Dive deep into the world of Design Thinking and learn tools & techniques to think about your idea. This workshop will help you in building an out of the box thinking around your idea.
Day 3 – Mantra Day
4) Idea Validation – Hands-on workshop to validate the practicality of your idea and know customer expectations.
5) Business Model Canvas – Create an effective one-page Business Model Plan and learn to identify your value propositions, customers, partners, revenue streams, costs etc.
Day 4 – Hack Day
6) Growth Strategy – All about the growth of your startup. Real time strategies and techniques used by an entrepreneur to build their startup.
7) How to Pitch – This will help you to strengthen your ability of pitching, the most useful aspect for a startup.
Day 5 – Moolah Day
6) Legal and Compliance – Business can become messy if the requirements of Law of Land is not met. Legal can be tough to understand but a person should have a rough idea about it.
7) Venture capital – In today’s world, Venture capital (VC) and Angel funds help you to scale your business. Learn what makes you fund-able and when to approach what type of funds.
Day 6 – D-Day
8) Mock Pitches – You get to present mock pitches to the teams and practice on the same.
9) Pitching – Pitching of the idea is very crucial since it will determine the future of the startup. Pitching is done to angel investors, seasoned entrepreneurs.
So, with all these in mind are you excited to know further about this workshop held by industry experts?
GreenBubbles Startup Services is an incubation and co-working space in Bangalore which helps early stage startups. To help their startups, they have a good mentor network and have industry tie-ups with companies like Amazon, Digital Ocean, Knowlarity, Exotel etc. In the last two years, GreenBubbles has conducted more than 200 events relevant to startups. These events also include some the best Global events like Startup Weekend, Rockstart Answers, Google Business Group, Cafe Numerique.