Ask (775)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

drinking water and water treatment problem

I wanted to know if anyone is working on any water treatment related technologies. I would like to discuss the challenges India is and will…

Started by Amit CH

0 May 10

AIMING TO EXPAND

We started  our company  "Faith & Hope Marketing " nearly year back and launched our first product "Faith & Hope Clothing".During l…

Started by sahil khurana

2 May 9
Reply by asha chaudhry

Tips needed to make my first PAPER MODELING WORKSHOP with kids fun & interactive!

Holla Rodinhoods, Hope you all are doing great! This is my second 'Discussion' in TRH and I am glad and proud to say that the overwhelming…

Started by Atamjeet Singh Bawa

4 May 9
Reply by Atamjeet Singh Bawa

Payment gateways & Breakuphelpline !

This is Ankit Anubhav here. I founded a website called www.breakuphelpline.com. It is a website that helps people get over their exes by sp…

Started by Ankit Anubhav

33 May 8
Reply by Dipesh Garg

Mentor-less! Looking for a Mentor for guidance.

Okay, so far my entrepreneurship has been going good. Not smooth but good in the sense that I am finally getting the traction I always want…

Started by Rajat

10 May 7
Reply by asha chaudhry

Should I convert dental clinic into family clinic?

I am a CA and I have started a chain of Dental Clinics in Gurgaon (at present only 2 clinics, We will be expanding in few months and we pla…

Started by Ravi

1 May 7
Reply by asha chaudhry

Starting a Home Bakery

Hi everyone! I just moved cities after getting married and even though I was a working professional before, I decided I did not want to go…

Started by Sonali Shah Kadakia

15 May 7
Reply by asha chaudhry

Call Forwarding Service

Hi  Does anyone know of  a legit  call forwarding service based out of India? What I need is service that can forward a call received on my…

Started by Kaizad Patel

0 May 7

Delivery of Webinars via normal broadband using laptop or hiring a studio .. Plz suggest

Hi We want to engage / educate traders by help of webinars . We are aware of Wiziq and other platforms but the question is should one use n…

Started by Shrey Jain

0 May 7

Leased Line Vs Broadband ?

Hello Guys, We are need of High Download and Upload Requirement of Files on Internet. So i was thinking to buy a Leased Line for it but as…

Started by Rajendra Jindal

5 May 7
Reply by Rajendra Jindal

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service