Ask (679)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Company Registration

Hello folks,We are trying to register a partnership firm here in Pune. Our CA says the partnership deed has to be in Marathi (it can't be i…

Started by Puneet Jain

4 Jan 27
Reply by Puneet Jain

Joining a New Start up

Dear All,Let me introduce myself, I am Sangamesh patil very much interested in entrepreneurship , currently working in a start-up BPO as Pr…

Started by Sangamesh Patil

8 Jan 25
Reply by Rishi Gorantala

Is the 'same day delivery service' concept practically viable in the metros of India?

Hey Rodinhoods, Have been seeing a lot of enthusiasm about the same day delivery/ courier service concept in the US and UK but I've always…

Started by Harish Kishore

6 Jan 24
Reply by Harish Kishore

M.O.U or no-M.O.U

I have started a for-profit and not-for-profit after-college-coding-group where we are going to conduct boot-camps and other activities in…

Started by Chetan Kaushal

0 Jan 23

What should i do to get my business started in a systematic way?

HI I'm willing to start up my own business and currently i work for eCommerce portal (eBay) and have a major question of - where to start f…

Started by Anish Pujari

6 Jan 23
Reply by Smit Ganatra

Mall review site

Hello Rodinhooders, This is my first ask as to what do I do with this idea:  1. A mall reviewing site just like restaurant reviewing sites…

Started by Karan Pandhi

7 Jan 22
Reply by Smit Ganatra

Food packaging

Hi, I am looking for contacts or individuals currently in the business of creating/ mfg of packing units for consumable food / take away fo…

Started by Yogesh Bhalerao

1 Jan 21
Reply by asha chaudhry

As an online publisher, what is the benefit of publishing with an affiliated marketing player if an online store has its own direct affiliation program?

I have been reading through various article, blogs, Q&A etc here for last few weeks and I just joined today to be part of this awesome…

Started by Arun Anto

0 Jan 20

Marketing tips for Entrepreneurs in India 2014

Hi,  I am putting a presentation together about the best marketing tips / ideas / challenges for Entrepreneurs in India.  I wanted to ask y…

Started by Spencer Waldron

1 Jan 20
Reply by asha chaudhry

The Great Indian Rope Trick

Ohoy, I am making a 90 min long fictional feature documentary called 'The Great Indian Rope Trick' where the rope trick is used as a metaph…

Started by Rohit Bindal

4 Jan 18
Reply by Rohit Bindal

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's