Ask (1,123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Courier Service run by Women?

Is there any e-commerce logistics company that has women delivery persons ? I want to deliver some personal/ intimate items delivered from…

Started by Gunjan

1 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by asha chaudhry

How to get an INTERNSHIP with Mobile Startups?

Hi Rodinhoods, I'm currently pursuing MBA from Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University. I'm interested in working with Mob…

Started by Prateek Gupta

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Prateek Gupta

What brand of ATTA(Wheat flour) do you buy..??

I am from Madhya Pradesh, and belong to a typical Marwari family, my father supplies wheat, soyabean to ITC and Ruchi soya etc. One of my u…

Started by Harsh Gilda

33 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by ALOK SHARMA

Where do I complain about bad service by ISP?

Hi guys, This is a personal post. I have been using ACT Fibernet in Bangalore for over a year and for the past 1 month the service has been…

Started by Sridhar Rajendran

5 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Sridhar Rajendran

Q&A Session with Mark Zuckerberg in Delhi

Hi All, Just wanted some info. 1.Is anyone going to  attend the Q & A session with Mark (FB) at IIT Delhi? 2. Has anyone attended earli…

Started by Satish Medapati

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Jitesh Lalwani

How can I take online standing instructions from customers for monthly deduction to their credit card/ bank account?

Hi Fellow entrepreneurs, SmartEats is on a movement to make people healthier and happier by changing the way India Snacks. We deliver 100%…

Started by avni garg

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Gunjan

Queries regarding Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana - Collateral Free Loan scheme of GoI

Ola Rodinhooders ! Just before I begin on the core topic, this being my first post on Rodinhoods, I wish to convey thanks to Alok & Ash…

Started by Devesh Bhuwad

5 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Bharat Agrawal

Teaser deck strategy for angel and countering sniffing from fake angels.

Hi Folks,  Do we push an email+teaser deck or ask for an in person meeting or a Skype meeting. What's the best strategy. What are the pros…

Started by Manas Pattnaik

10 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Manas Pattnaik

News Paper Advt (Readership -EyeBall-Action)

I need some proven numbers (no intelligent guess work/estimation please without proven numbers of a given benchmark) from personal/work exp…

Started by KALPESH DESAI

0 Oct 16, 2015

Need help in setting up Retail Kiosk

Dear All, This is Vinoth, Founder of www.meedo.in we are into custom Merchandise services for individuals (T-Shirts, bags, Sneakers....) We…

Started by S.Vinoth Kumar

3 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Madhuresh shah

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us on FB, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service