Ask (1,047)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PET VET Services

Hey guys, we are building an app to bring transparency in the pet industry. We are putting up verified pets on the platform and helping the…

Started by Abhinav Tyagi

8 Sep 25
Reply by Abhinav Tyagi

Gift Cards

Hi  Can anyone suggest a good aggregator for pre-paid gift cards ? I personally contacted (wrote to them thro…

Started by Ujjwal K. Acharya

1 Sep 23
Reply by Vikas Mehrotra

ASK PUNEET about Ayurveda & Health-tech

As a part of our ASK RODINHOODERS series, please meet Puneet Aggarwal. Puneet is a very active Rodinhooder; you can bump into him at any…

Started by asha chaudhry

8 Sep 23
Reply by Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal

ASK SANGRAM anything about Foodpreneurship!

As a part of our ASK RODINHOODERS series, it's a great pleasure for me to introduce you all to Sangram Sawant. If you attended our Mumbai…

Started by asha chaudhry

11 Sep 23
Reply by Sangram Sawant

Entertainment Industry Analytics

Hi Rodinhooders, Let me give a brief profile of mine! For more than 9 years, I have spent in a startup company helping top Indian brands ac…

Started by S. Shiva Sri Charan

0 Sep 23

Future of Online Medicines

Hello Rodinhooders :) I am a Pharmacist by profession and would love to have a discussion on the future of online medicines. I have been pl…

Started by Kunal Arora

2 Sep 22
Reply by Kunal Arora

Custom tailoring business - How to!

Hello everyone, My name is Shweta and I am looking to start a custom tailoring business. I have an MBA and am currently employed as a sales…

Started by Shweta

11 Sep 21
Reply by Shweta

Travel Cafe Project......! Finally a ray of hope. Looking for your valuable suggestions.

Hi friends Never thought a post which I wrote more than 2 years back over here (thanks to Asha for motivating me to do the same) would help…

Started by Manish Golchha

15 Sep 20
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

Hey Hyderabad! UnMeetup Hona?!

Hello Hello! I'm in Hyderabad on a personal trip next month. But I would love to catch up with our Rodinhooders of Hyderabad over chai, co…

Started by asha chaudhry

13 Sep 17
Reply by Suresh Iyer

Suggest a name for our social enterprise please :)

Hi guys, We are working on the concept of channelizing spare change from restaurant bills as micro-donations for the Food Bank to be used t…

Started by Rishabh Bohara

1 Sep 16
Reply by asha chaudhry

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service