Ask (1,057)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Q&A Session with Mark Zuckerberg in Delhi

Hi All, Just wanted some info. 1.Is anyone going to  attend the Q & A session with Mark (FB) at IIT Delhi? 2. Has anyone attended earli…

Started by Satish Medapati

3 Oct 26
Reply by Jitesh Lalwani

How can I take online standing instructions from customers for monthly deduction to their credit card/ bank account?

Hi Fellow entrepreneurs, SmartEats is on a movement to make people healthier and happier by changing the way India Snacks. We deliver 100%…

Started by avni garg

3 Oct 23
Reply by Gunjan

help required regarding coupon site

Hello fellow trhs members, I am doing freelance projects in spare time. Actually I am planning to start a coupon code site ( where online s…

Started by Shravan

15 Oct 22
Reply by Upendra Dama

Queries regarding Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana - Collateral Free Loan scheme of GoI

Ola Rodinhooders ! Just before I begin on the core topic, this being my first post on Rodinhoods, I wish to convey thanks to Alok & Ash…

Started by Devesh Bhuwad

5 Oct 21
Reply by Bharat Agrawal

Teaser deck strategy for angel and countering sniffing from fake angels.

Hi Folks,  Do we push an email+teaser deck or ask for an in person meeting or a Skype meeting. What's the best strategy. What are the pros…

Started by Manas Pattnaik

10 Oct 19
Reply by Manas Pattnaik

ASK AASHISH stuff on Content, Video & Viral Marketing!

As a part of our ASK RODINHOODERS series, may we present Aashish Chopra. He is new to therodinhoods, but has a great deal of experience i…

Started by asha chaudhry

17 Oct 16
Reply by Jatin Bhandari

News Paper Advt (Readership -EyeBall-Action)

I need some proven numbers (no intelligent guess work/estimation please without proven numbers of a given benchmark) from personal/work exp…

0 Oct 16

How good is it to have your website being an affiliate of the big guys like amazon/flipkart/snapdeal

I want to start a website which gets content feeds from amazon and snapdeal and flipkart and a few other big e-com guys. I think all of th…

Started by Anil

3 Oct 12
Reply by Samiran Raj Boro

Need help in setting up Retail Kiosk

Dear All, This is Vinoth, Founder of we are into custom Merchandise services for individuals (T-Shirts, bags, Sneakers....) We…

Started by S.Vinoth Kumar

3 Oct 11
Reply by Madhuresh shah

How well do newspaper inserts perform for E-Commerce websites?

This topic revolves around understanding the advantages and dis-advantages of distributing inserts in newspapers. At the moment, I am unabl…

Started by Apeksha Goenka

9 Oct 7
Reply by Anil

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service