Sarang Lakare's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"InTouchApp is all about contacts."

Sarang Lakare replied on Wednesday to How do I export my contacts from Blackberry Curve 8520 to HTC Desire 616?

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sarang Lakare

"InTouchApp is what you need buddy! Phone, Outlook, online - contacts in sync everywh…"

Sarang Lakare replied on Wednesday to How do I export my contacts from Blackberry Curve 8520 to HTC Desire 616?

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sarang Lakare

"I don't think any Android supports this. Where do you need contacts on the Desktop?…"

Sarang Lakare replied on Sunday to In 24 hours...

20 on Monday
Reply by Darshan Bhambiru

"All you need is InTouchApp! (a RodinHood company!) Just install InTouchApp on your B…"

Sarang Lakare replied on Sunday to How do I export my contacts from Blackberry Curve 8520 to HTC Desire 616?

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sarang Lakare

"Don't misunderstand me. You or I cannot decide what consumers will do. Only they wil…"

Sarang Lakare replied Jun 3 to Introducing: 1Card - THE BEST digital business card

31 Jun 4
Reply by Raghvendra Saboo

"You are going in the wrong direction against the flow. Everything on a smart phone t…"

Sarang Lakare replied Jun 3 to Introducing: 1Card - THE BEST digital business card

31 Jun 4

"Raghvendra, please take a look at InTouchApp - the future of Contacts app (http://in…"

31 Jun 4

"Sorry I am seeing this late. Pune RH is a must have! I want to get Alok to Pune and…"

Sarang Lakare replied Dec 6, 2013 to Calling Rodinhooders of Pune!

30 Jun 27
Reply by Devdatta Puntambekar

"Some HARD thoughts: This is the worst time for you to look for investment. Never lo…"

Sarang Lakare replied Dec 6, 2013 to What to do when you are BROKE: building your startup?

38 Apr 22
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Wow, nice Alok.. I neither meditate nor exercise (except for walking every now and t…"

Sarang Lakare replied Apr 3, 2013 to The 10 reasons you should meditate if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur.

14 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Pratap Dhopte

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service