Ashwin C Parulkar's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"My observation is I have to come across people who have put in their papers,no body…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Aug 4, 2015 to Oh S&*t, is there blood on the bed sheet?

17 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by asha chaudhry

"You should always project an attitude of, 'an organisation is bigger than a individu…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Aug 4, 2015 to What would you do, if you were in my shoes?

44 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Nilesh Gamit

"Good lessons, you said you did not peruse other investors. That was a great mistake,…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Aug 4, 2015 to 8 lessons learnt when I almost raised my first round of funding

18 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Anamika Joshi

"BTW fruity spent 80 cr on rebranding"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Jul 30, 2015 to Is there more to a Brand than just a name?

12 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Abey John

"Glad that you finally got away from zupiterg (still it would have worked if You had…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Jul 30, 2015 to Is there more to a Brand than just a name?

12 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Abey John

"I would have been more pleased to read about those insights with respect to your bra…"

12 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Abey John

"I think A. Your company was pretty big organisation hence such things would be treat…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Jul 30, 2015 to How do you encourage employees to speak against powerful but stinky managers?

5 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Ashwin C Parulkar

"I don't agree with display ads it's too early for you you will waste money, low % of…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Jul 30, 2015 to ASK ABEY ANYTHING About Internet Marketing!!

58 Feb 1
Reply by Gunjan Srivastava

"That's Gen z : accept it always keep a substitute to replace him the no.2 guy on the…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Jul 30, 2015 to What would you do, if you were in my shoes?

44 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Nilesh Gamit

"Do the SWOT for our current product portfolio"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Jul 30, 2015 to Some answers to "If you had to Hire a Product Manager by Asking only 1 Question"

4 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Ashwin C Parulkar

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service