Ashwin C Parulkar's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"BTW fruity spent 80 cr on rebranding"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied on Thursday to Is there more to a Brand than just a name?

12 yesterday
Reply by Abey John

"Glad that you finally got away from zupiterg (still it would have worked if You had…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied on Thursday to Is there more to a Brand than just a name?

12 yesterday
Reply by Abey John

"I would have been more pleased to read about those insights with respect to your bra…"

12 yesterday
Reply by Abey John

"I think A. Your company was pretty big organisation hence such things would be treat…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied on Thursday to How do you encourage employees to speak against powerful but stinky managers?

5 on Thursday
Reply by Ashwin C Parulkar

"I don't agree with display ads it's too early for you you will waste money, low % of…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied on Thursday to ASK ABEY ANYTHING About Internet Marketing!!

40 yesterday
Reply by John Peter

"That's Gen z : accept it always keep a substitute to replace him the no.2 guy on the…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied on Thursday to What would you do, if you were in my shoes?

36 on Thursday
Reply by Nilesh Gamit

"Do the SWOT for our current product portfolio"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied on Thursday to Some answers to "If you had to Hire a Product Manager by Asking only 1 Question"

4 on Thursday
Reply by Ashwin C Parulkar

"Appreciate your story One observation : your cabin in first snap looks much better t…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied on Thursday to Paratha Post and Us - Learnings from a food delivery startup

16 on Thursday
Reply by Rituraj Chaturmohta

"All the best. Some take on your post You have done branding well but that's not enou…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Jan 5 to 365 Days Of Unemployment

40 Jan 5
Reply by Sourav Lodha

"Can't imagine games2win in Kurdistan,but surely wish peace for those people. mans se…"

Ashwin C Parulkar replied Jan 5 to 3 Days in Iraq. 5 Lessons Learned.

10 Jan 20
Reply by Meena Waghray

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service