Amit Mishra's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent suggestion,Asha. Content is certainly important and most of the startups d…"

Amit Mishra replied Jun 3 to Rodinhooders of Delhi Meetup June 21 - pls suggest or vote for TOPICS

18 Jun 11
Reply by Puneet Aggarwal

"Saturday"

Amit Mishra replied Feb 26 to Delhi's next Open House in March - SATURDAY ya SUNDAY?!!!

24 Mar 2
Reply by Ashish Kedia

"Thanks Rohit. I am not an HR person but this topic was frequenting too many discussi…"

Amit Mishra replied Sep 2, 2013 to ARE YOU RUNNING A BATTALION OF GENERALS??

7 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rohit Nayak

"Asha,Thanks for sharing this. The post is very relevant and all startup founders sho…"

Amit Mishra replied Sep 2, 2013 to ARE YOU RUNNING A BATTALION OF GENERALS??

7 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rohit Nayak

"Akshay, The entire format would highly depend on the product and the kind of clients…"

Amit Mishra replied Aug 28, 2013 to How to create an effective company profile?

5 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Darshan Bhambiru

"Hi Sirisha, I think there are a couple of things which you might want to ask yoursel…"

Amit Mishra replied Aug 28, 2013 to Any suggestions / ideas on how to reach out to more potential customers?

9 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Sirisha Ravuri

"Hi Yunus, There is a discussion which I had with Vijay some time back about his vent…"

Amit Mishra replied Jul 29, 2013 to Help.....Can Start-up Partnered with any existing Company from relatively same field..?

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Yunus Dange

"I was waiting for this and knew Richa will not dissapoint the ones who were not able…"

Amit Mishra replied Jun 13, 2013 to Rodinhoods June Open House – “Burst the Myth - An Entrepreneur is Never Their Own Boss”

38 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Richa Vani

"Thanks Tejas. It was good bumping into you and Aneja through this post. Do let me kn…"

Amit Mishra replied Jun 6, 2013 to Challenge to All Rodinhooders - Answer this One!

60 on Friday
Reply by Jack John

"Hi Tejas, Thanks for detailing out your thoughts. I agree to all the points and we h…"

Amit Mishra replied Jun 5, 2013 to Challenge to All Rodinhooders - Answer this One!

60 on Friday
Reply by Jack John

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service