Perzen Darukhanawalla's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Atul, I have a food business myself - it's a delivery kitchen rather than an out…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Aug 25 to Can a full time government employee think of starting a full time business? I want to hear yesss!!!

10 Aug 30
Reply by Atul Wadhwa

"Kritika, I loved your little post and I bet even writing this took effort and thinki…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Jul 21 to Writing is (much) harder than you think - A writer's rant

10 Jul 23
Reply by Kritika Ponia

"Firstly, thank you all for those who came forward to help. Just as an update, in the…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Apr 21 to Help for a Heart (Kitchen) Transplant

5 Apr 21
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Alok, I know this is an old post but as I sit watching the kitchen I grew being pack…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Apr 21 to Can Entrepreneurs 'Shut Down'?

11 Apr 21
Reply by sahil khurana

"Being a person who supplies Parsi food on demand, I really don't feel the concept as…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Mar 26 to Your Favourite Meal @Your Favourite Restaurant @Your Favourite Price !

8 Mar 26
Reply by Karan

"Hello Abey, Not sure if you're still following this thread but I am hoping you are!…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Mar 18 to ASK ABEY ANYTHING About Internet Marketing!!

65 Jun 6
Reply by Vimlesh Gautam

"What a brilliant interview Saswata. As a fellow food entrepreneur we seem to have th…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Nov 19, 2015 to Meet Saswata who believes Breakfast is more than ‘food served in the morning’…

21 Apr 27
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Hi Ram, Just to add my own two cents to what everyone has said below. If you're plan…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Oct 10, 2015 to Food business. Need your suggestions/advice.

27 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Ram

"Hey Sangram, I have a question that I believe quite a few food startups struggle wit…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Aug 20, 2015 to ASK SANGRAM anything about Foodpreneurship!

11 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Sangram Sawant

"Check out 91 Springboard Hasnain.. they have a great space. I am in Mumbai but have…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Jan 8, 2015 to Temp space for a person in Delhi

7 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Hasnain Zaheer

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us on FB, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service