Perzen Darukhanawalla's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Great post Sushrut! I recently was trying to have a coffee at CCD and the manager re…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Aug 8 to Salvaging a Customer Service Fiasco

12 Aug 12
Reply by Sushrut Munje

"I couldn't think of two better people to join Awesome Asha! Yay :) Congrats guys!"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Aug 6 to Sushrut & Sunaina are the new hands on trhs deck!

13 Aug 7
Reply by Sunaina Shenoy

"I loved reading this Jatin! I've always had a separate ideas sheet like you mentione…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Jul 27 to If your Business Model has a Hidden Bullshit Column, it won't work: Remove it

1 Jul 27
Reply by Perzen Darukhanawalla

"Hey Parul, Great idea on a food platform. I've been trying to use a couple of these…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Apr 8 to HomeChow- Find home cooked food near you

25 Apr 16
Reply by parul sharma

"Would it be wrong of me to find this comment the most amazing piece of writing in th…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Mar 19 to The OH That We Built (Mumbai, March 2014)

19 Mar 28
Reply by Sushrut Munje

"Congrats Nishta - we have been evaluating quora for a while and your post just broug…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 24 to How Quora sent me 40x traffic in a day and why you should try it too

30 Jul 26
Reply by Nistha Tripathi

"Really connected with this one Kruti being someone that started cooking as a passion…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 21 to (Comic) Converting a Hobby to a Business: The Reality

9 Feb 21
Reply by Harish Kishore

"Hey Rohit, A very well written article on a pain point most of us can identify with!…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 21 to The Hazards and Hungama of Hiring in Hindustan

12 May 26
Reply by Abhishek Kumar

"Rohit and Asha, Agree with you both on #4 - am really amazed as to why someone would…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 21 to The Hazards and Hungama of Hiring in Hindustan

12 May 26
Reply by Abhishek Kumar

"Hi Aneja, Thank you for offering your expertise to the Rodinhoods community :) I was…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 3 to Aneja Raj - Seasoned Digital Marketing Strategist and Consultant

14 Apr 4
Reply by Swapnil Kulkarni

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service