Perzen Darukhanawalla's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Parul, Great idea on a food platform. I've been trying to use a couple of these…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Apr 8 to HomeChow- Find home cooked food near you

25 on Wednesday
Reply by parul sharma

"Would it be wrong of me to find this comment the most amazing piece of writing in th…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Mar 19 to The OH That We Built (Mumbai, March 2014)

19 Mar 28
Reply by Sushrut Munje

"Congrats Nishta - we have been evaluating quora for a while and your post just broug…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 24 to How Quora sent me 40x traffic in a day and why you should try it too

27 Mar 14
Reply by Alex J V

"Really connected with this one Kruti being someone that started cooking as a passion…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 21 to (Comic) Converting a Hobby to a Business: The Reality

9 Feb 21
Reply by Harish Kishore

"Hey Rohit, A very well written article on a pain point most of us can identify with!…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 21 to The Hazards and Hungama of Hiring in Hindustan

11 Feb 22
Reply by Naveen Bachwani

"Rohit and Asha, Agree with you both on #4 - am really amazed as to why someone would…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 21 to The Hazards and Hungama of Hiring in Hindustan

11 Feb 22
Reply by Naveen Bachwani

"Hi Aneja, Thank you for offering your expertise to the Rodinhoods community :) I was…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 3 to Aneja Raj - Seasoned Digital Marketing Strategist and Consultant

14 Apr 4
Reply by Swapnil Kulkarni

"Dear Suresh, Thank you so much for offering your help! It is definately a super oppo…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 3 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

17 Feb 4
Reply by Suresh Mansharamani

"Hi Sonali, Welcome to the fold! I do Parsi food, Dips and Desserts from my home so w…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Feb 3 to Starting a Home Bakery

14 Mar 1
Reply by kiran n. bolantkodi

"Hey Anuj, Am a bit unclear on what your idea is as it seems to be two different thin…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Jan 22 to Cook food for strangers-An Airbnb for food lovers ?

19 Mar 28
Reply by Ananta Kumar Roy

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's