Perzen Darukhanawalla's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out 91 Springboard Hasnain.. they have a great space. I am in Mumbai but have…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Jan 8 to Temp space for a person in Delhi

7 Jan 8
Reply by Hasnain Zaheer

"Twitter Handle: @BawiBride A year of learning. unlearning. family. love. gratitude.…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Jan 8 to How did 2014 treat you?! Tell us in tweet size!!

42 Feb 17
Reply by Mitul Shingadia

"Sorry if I am getting myself confused but didn't see my name on the speaker list for…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Dec 30, 2014 to Think.Do. Wear. Rodinhood. Tee Winners for JAN & FEB & MARCH 2014

8 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Hey Abhik, I've been wanting to learn to code too - it's on my hobby wishlist since…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Dec 29, 2014 to How did you learn to Code ?

6 Jan 10
Reply by Shwaytaj Raste

"Hi Mihir, The concept is great but I feel the website needs significant more details…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Dec 29, 2014 to Quick review of my startup "Green" company website.

16 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Mihir Naik

"Hi Yunus, I'd be happy to connect with you offline and share some ideas on how you c…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Dec 29, 2014 to Fitrangi Needs Some Contacts from MEDIA (News Paper, News Channels)

4 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Yunus Dange

"Great post Sushrut! I recently was trying to have a coffee at CCD and the manager re…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Aug 8, 2014 to Salvaging a Customer Service Fiasco

12 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Sushrut Munje

"I couldn't think of two better people to join Awesome Asha! Yay :) Congrats guys!"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Aug 6, 2014 to Sushrut & Sunaina are the new hands on trhs deck!

13 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Sunaina Shenoy

"I loved reading this Jatin! I've always had a separate ideas sheet like you mentione…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Jul 27, 2014 to If your Business Model has a Hidden Bullshit Column, it won't work: Remove it

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Perzen Darukhanawalla

"Hey Parul, Great idea on a food platform. I've been trying to use a couple of these…"

Perzen Darukhanawalla replied Apr 8, 2014 to HomeChow- Find home cooked food near you

27 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Varun Miglani

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service