Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"Keep Rocking"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 15 to Now reach your destination, no matter what, with ConfirmTkt Alternates

11 Jun 23
Reply by Dinesh Kumar Kotha

"Sangeet - Excellent point. The problem of facing failure and listening NO becomes gr…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 15 to Alok Kejriwal on Sales and why it's so important for everyone!

7 Jun 15
Reply by Sangeet Kumar

"When a kid asks for a toy, he/she is selling the idea of buying a toy to make him ha…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 15 to Alok Kejriwal on Sales and why it's so important for everyone!

7 Jun 15
Reply by Sangeet Kumar

"Awesome. One is always selling something to someone all the time. It's the fabric of…"

7 Jun 15
Reply by Sangeet Kumar

"Awesome Explanation !!! Jai Ho."

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 3 to Alok Kejriwal on Ideas and what one should do about them

1 Jun 3
Reply by Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal

"Yesterday, I was talking to a potential candidate. I had given her some homework.She…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied May 31 to Alok Kejriwal on Hiring and what he looks for

8 Jun 25
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Awesome. Thank you for this Video.Sir Ji, What are some of the ways in which you mak…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied May 31 to Alok Kejriwal on Hiring and what he looks for

8 Jun 25
Reply by asha chaudhry

"It was certainly an awesome one.Here are some of the things that I learnt :  1) When…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied May 30 to Eleven Rodinhooders, Six hours and One Super Duper awesome meetup

6 Jun 1
Reply by Rajat Das

"Tejas,May I ask, what kind of people are playing the game ? What age, which city, wh…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied May 29 to Need help in making monetization strategy for my Snakes & Ladders 3D mobile game

4 May 29
Reply by Tejas Jasani

"Puneet, see you there"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied May 28 to Time for Another "Don't Wait for Asha" Mixer !

24 May 28
Reply by Sudipta Banerjee

RSS

DELL INDIA OFFER!

Got any business related
IT-requirements?

GET A DELL QUOTE!! 

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us on FB, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

Freedom Fighters!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service