Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"This is nice. I have installed the App. Would watchout for your stream. What time IS…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 23 to Got Questions On Building Or Marketing A Mobile App?

2 on Monday
Reply by Rahul Varshneya

"Where is Milan Bavishi these days ?"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 19 to Do You Have What It Takes To Be Successful In The Stock Markets?

3 on Thursday
Reply by Rajat Sharma

"Excellent article - Rajat.Learning to trade is more about the mindset and psychology…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 19 to Do You Have What It Takes To Be Successful In The Stock Markets?

3 on Thursday
Reply by Rajat Sharma

"Dear Hemanshu, Diabeto looks to be an awesome product. I run Nirogam.com, a well-cur…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 13 to Diabeto - Your Friend in Diabetes is up for Pre-orders on Indiegogo!

11 Mar 13
Reply by Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal

"Thanks for the ping, Asha ! Hi Amit, We have some book to be transcribed in Hindi. Y…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 13 to Sab-scribe Karega!

2 Mar 13
Reply by Amit Kumar Sharma

"Suroma - How dare you, be daring not to ask ? :D Thanks for the kind words."

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 9 to Karela (Bittergourd) Seeds - brought me loads of Bloody #GoodLuck !!!

10 Mar 9

"Saikat, Try removing the apostrophe from your App name. Many people might not be abl…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 9 to Locat’r - Find anything you’re looking for!

7 Mar 9

"Happy #Sheroes Day - Asha Ma.@Nirogam is proud to be working with 2 such FlexiMoms A…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 8 to There’s a FlexiMom in every Mom.

22 Mar 15
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Anamika Jeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Thank you for all the appreciation.Yes, no rules. It just…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 8 to Karela (Bittergourd) Seeds - brought me loads of Bloody #GoodLuck !!!

10 Mar 9

"Shit ! I saw that selfie of the girl with the cow !!! But is only eating banned, or…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Mar 7 to Only VEG 'Selfies' allowed please...

12 Mar 12
Reply by swet shah

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service