Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Divyanshu - Awesome. Loved the findings"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied May 9 to How Flipkart can make millions of people grow plants

28 May 18
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Yes, I also think Ice-Cream sells well at any place.The modern format is the Cold-St…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied May 2 to Suggestions for an F&B franchise

18 May 18
Reply by Aditya

"I sense that he has been influenced by someone to shift to Shopify. What is the plat…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Apr 29 to How to improve Alexa Ranking & How does it matter?

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Amit Shroff

"There is the answer. You lack Content.Content is what is going to bring about traffi…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Apr 29 to How to improve Alexa Ranking & How does it matter?

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Amit Shroff

"Hi Amit, For PrintAwallpaper.com - who are the competitors. Find out what they are d…"

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Amit Shroff

"Hi Paarul, Will reply by tonight !"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Apr 28 to Media query-What do start-ups want from a public relations firm

6 May 8
Reply by Paarul Chand

"Alexa has been losing credibility is what I have been told by many.Try using Similar…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Apr 28 to How to improve Alexa Ranking & How does it matter?

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Amit Shroff

"If I heard correctly, Rajan Mehra says "There is 700 mn USD forthcoming consumption…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Apr 25 to ‘Inside the mind of a VC’ – VC Panel at TRHS Mumbai OH

7 Apr 25
Reply by Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal

"Alok : "The Runways are long, it just depends on what you are putting the fuel for""

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Apr 25 to ‘Inside the mind of a VC’ – VC Panel at TRHS Mumbai OH

7 Apr 25
Reply by Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal

"Amazing Video. Good job Krisang. Lovely insights. Yesterday I received my first batc…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Apr 17 to Ashwin Sanghi on Authorpreneurship at TRH Mumbai Open House

8 Apr 18
Reply by asha chaudhry

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

NDA Obsessions!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service