Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Ab to Dilli Aana padega :)"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jul 27 to Care for some Value Added Pao (VAP)...?!

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Gulzar Wangde

"Dear Parag, Before I could elaborate and offer my comments, I think you need to clar…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jul 20 to ASK PUNEET about Ayurveda & Health-tech

6 Jul 25
Reply by Deependra Gadkari

"Hi Parag, I will reply to you in a while. "

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jul 20 to ASK PUNEET about Ayurveda & Health-tech

6 Jul 25

"Hi Ridhima, I presume HKV is Hauz Khas Village.Not everyone would know that acronym.…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 25 to Intern for Bag Design Company - Aarbe

4 Jun 25
Reply by Vinay Goel

"Super Excited to be a part of this and thanks Asha for putting it up! :)Happy to Giv…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 24 to ASK PUNEET about Ayurveda & Health-tech

6 Jul 25

"Sankalp - Ask your cousin to join Nirogam.Call me at +91 99161 81405 or forward me h…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 24 to Help!! - Internship in Bangalore - Marketing

9 Jun 25
Reply by Sankalp Gupta

"Amit, If you want someone to setup the correct filters for you, so that you can get…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 23 to How to control spam traffic on Google Analytics?

10 Jun 25
Reply by Amit Shroff

"Awesome Read. I must start studying in MBS"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 22 to The Seven Subjects I learnt at Marwari Business School (MBS)

24 Jun 22
Reply by Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal

"I like the thought of starting a "rental" service for watches at Rs. X a day. Just l…"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 15 to ASK ABEY ANYTHING About Internet Marketing!!

40 on Thursday
Reply by John Peter

"Absolutely"

Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal replied Jun 14 to eCommerce Marketplaces: A Curse Or An Opportunity?

21 Jun 29
Reply by Suresh Mansharamani

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service