Puneet Aggarwal's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Abhik,I think you can reduce the delivery time. If you get an order, process it with…"

Puneet Aggarwal replied 15 hours ago to Would you order passport photos online ?

29 7 hours ago
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

"Abhik, This is Amazing, especially for people who run out of photos, just before the…"

Puneet Aggarwal replied 15 hours ago to Would you order passport photos online ?

29 7 hours ago

"Hi Abhishek, Lovely read. For the last 3 years, ever since I moved to Bangalore, I w…"

Puneet Aggarwal replied 15 hours ago to 3 Myths about Funding

7 7 hours ago

"Amazing Piece, Rahul. God bless you."

Puneet Aggarwal replied on Friday to Nikola or Thomas!

9 on Friday
Reply by Puneet Aggarwal

"Hi Ishani, Congratulations on starting Fromote. Its a lovely resource, and a good pr…"

Puneet Aggarwal replied on Friday to Squeeze More out of Nirogam's Facebook Fan Page

7 6 hours ago

"Dear Saikat, Thanks a lot for all your suggestions. I have heard from a few other ro…"

Puneet Aggarwal replied on Friday to Squeeze More out of Nirogam's Facebook Fan Page

7 6 hours ago

"Hi Mansoor, Thank you for your reply. Before posting my request, I had read about Fr…"

7 6 hours ago

"Hi Bharat,I would have been a regular consumer of MyPeon if you were present in Bang…"

Puneet Aggarwal replied Dec 15 to Investing in Errands : My Peon at the Mumbai OH

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Neil Bahal

"Hi Nikhil,I am going to forward this to a few of my friends in the real -estate spac…"

Puneet Aggarwal replied Dec 15 to Start-up ecosystem at Indiranagar - looking for a partner

1 Dec 15
Reply by Puneet Aggarwal

"Abhik, I think there is a connection between Lust and Finance. Lust = Doing things y…"

Puneet Aggarwal replied Dec 14 to The Seven Deadly Sins for Mobile App Downloads!

8 Dec 14
Reply by Puneet Aggarwal

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service