Anirudh B Balotiaa's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"This is seriously radical stuff! Never heard of such a thing earlier.  All the best! "

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied May 8 to How Flipkart can make millions of people grow plants

28 May 18
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Just curious. Any traction Subhankar?"

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied May 8 to How to market my agarbatti company?

18 May 9
Reply by Anurag Adukia

"Tried and only then message. The authorpreneurship video was great and hence found t…"

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied Apr 24 to ‘Inside the mind of a VC’ – VC Panel at TRHS Mumbai OH

7 Apr 25
Reply by Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal

"Audio is quite bad. :-( :-( "

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied Apr 24 to ‘Inside the mind of a VC’ – VC Panel at TRHS Mumbai OH

7 Apr 25
Reply by Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal

"I learnt so much in just 1 hr, its not funny!  Alok, you had mentioned the app analo…"

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied Apr 13 to Ashwin Sanghi on Authorpreneurship at TRH Mumbai Open House

8 Apr 18
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Great, looking forward to it Asha! "

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied Apr 13 to Ashwin Sanghi on Authorpreneurship at TRH Mumbai Open House

8 Apr 18
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Thanks for putting this up! "

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied Apr 11 to Ashwin Sanghi on Authorpreneurship at TRH Mumbai Open House

8 Apr 18
Reply by asha chaudhry

"A new beginning both personal and professional. A great idea for my professional lif…"

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied Jan 16 to How did 2014 treat you?! Tell us in tweet size!!

42 Feb 17
Reply by Mitul Shingadia

"Hello Abey, Sure! Glad to see your message.  Have already forwarded your details to…"

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied Jun 27, 2014 to Need help in choosing perfect accounting tool for start-up

24 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Anirudh B Balotiaa

"Hello Nitin, Have you become a part of Tally family yet? Let me know if you need any…"

Anirudh B Balotiaa replied Jun 27, 2014 to Need help in choosing perfect accounting tool for start-up

24 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Anirudh B Balotiaa

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

NDA Obsessions!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service