Bharat Agrawal's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tejas, Nice concept...Joined already...Have already become evangelist.  Inspiring…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Oct 20, 2013 to SmilingStart.com: Reinventing the browser homepage

28 Mar 19
Reply by Peeyoosh Kumar

"Hi Aman,  Thanks for the nice article.  Can you shed little bit light on the legal p…"

Bharat Agrawal replied May 9, 2013 to How to Set-up Low cost Food Joint?

25 Feb 6
Reply by asha chaudhry

"I think this is a very nice idea....This has got a huge potential.  With the increas…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Apr 28, 2013 to Shopping Responsibly.. Shopping For Change!!

14 May 13, 2013
Reply by Abhishek Rai

"Nice Idea...Rocking...of free Wifi...I think you can also do one thing...If you have…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Apr 28, 2013 to Free Tricks To Promote Venture Which Literally Doesn't Cost a Single Penny

18 May 9, 2013
Reply by Anamika Joshi

"Sahil, I kind of agree with Ashwin.   I think its futile to Join investors or CXO of…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Apr 25, 2013 to Dear SeventyMM, why shut down your business ? Let's build zazzle together ? #bluegape

9 May 3, 2013
Reply by Pankaj Sikka

"Nice Thought...But way to many hurdles to cross regarding the licenses. I remember a…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Nov 20, 2012 to Automated Water Vending Machine: Business idea to save environment !!

19 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Shrutin Shetty

"@Mayur...I agree with Manish..Change your TG. Start small, so even failure will be f…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Nov 19, 2012 to Wedding Website - WedSite !! - A Business Model??

13 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Badri Narayanan

"The point over here is not customer convenience but the sustenance of business.  The…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Oct 19, 2012 to My thoughts on online vegetable selling companies :)

43 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Raghav Vohra

"Even in US the model is not sucessful.  Search for the wonderful story of Webvan cur…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Oct 19, 2012 to My thoughts on online vegetable selling companies :)

43 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Raghav Vohra

"@Sarang Kudos to intouchid team and I am waiting for registration to open soon.  Mea…"

Bharat Agrawal replied Sep 13, 2012 to IntouchId, a rodinhood-powered startup, gets 250,000 USC cash infusion!

21 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Sanchita Dutta

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's