Aji (Digital Marketing)'s Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

":) digital marketing related post will always be tempting for me .... I keep reading…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Feb 24 to SEO Headache

22 Feb 28
Reply by Niraj Patadiya

"I hope I am not late on this. There are 3 stages to grow your business: Pay X get Y…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Feb 23 to SEO Headache

22 Feb 28
Reply by Niraj Patadiya

"Paka ... just that the company is large now, we have 65 members, training, sales and…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Feb 22, 2013 to Internet Marketing = Traffic Generation + Conversion Optimization

85 Apr 7
Reply by Abey John

":) Sure ... I have 65 teen kids and they have external affairs ... Kind of large fam…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Feb 22, 2013 to Internet Marketing = Traffic Generation + Conversion Optimization

85 Apr 7
Reply by Abey John

"Good one Abey!"

85 Apr 7
Reply by Abey John

"2 things needed: 1) Money 2) Geeks http://www.paulgraham.com/siliconvalley.html  Som…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Dec 20, 2012 to Can we create a Silicon Valley in India?

8 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Vijay Khubchandani

"We all are born with our own style, every action has its own reaction. Be in your ow…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Nov 24, 2012 to What's the difference between being rude and honest?

15 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Pawan Deokule

"Many ignore Tip #1, this is must. But ensure, both the partners understand their rol…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Nov 24, 2012 to Launching A Successful Mobile Tech Startup - 4 Tips

5 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Rahul Varshneya

"Alok is always inspiring, shall be showing it to all office members, we almost force…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Nov 24, 2012 to How blogging changed my life

7 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Devendra Sarda

"Now the new culture  - Get married to get divorced to marry again ... Divorce is get…"

Aji (Digital Marketing) replied Sep 14, 2012 to Dating Vs Getting Married ??

19 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kunal Kishor

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's