Prashant Chauhan's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"My approach would be that of warren Buffet , dont invest in things which you dont un…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Feb 4 to What Entrepreneurs can learn from Bitcoins!

6 Feb 28
Reply by Darshan Bhambiru

"HI rajan ,This concept is alreday working and is considered as premimum service As p…"

Prashant Chauhan replied May 9, 2013 to First Time Entrepreneur Seeking Your Advice

29 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Gurpreet Singh Tikku

"One can buy DB from various sources can you tell me what is Your Target Group, would…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Apr 25, 2013 to Emailer Database: How one procures this?

25 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Prashant Chauhan

"Hi Bhawana,I have done lots of email Marketing Campaign for our online store my expe…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Apr 24, 2013 to Emailer Database: How one procures this?

25 Apr 25, 2013

"I dont think Market place model will fail due to followiing reason 1) Market place m…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Apr 20, 2013 to Why Online Marketplaces may fail in India…

2 Apr 20, 2013

"In indian ecommerce space only Ebay is profitabable with real cash profits now if we…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Apr 13, 2013 to Snapdeal vs. Flipkart! All gloves off! This is a Party to the finish!!

44 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Neharika Roy

"karan ,Soory to say but i was not Impressed, here are my reasons 1) the pitch is inc…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Apr 4, 2013 to The Final Step to my dream project VEGEATARIO (formerly known as HOGERZONE), FUNDING REQUIREMENT

9 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Karan Pandhi

"I would suggest kindly read this Book Lead generation For complex sales this has ans…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Apr 2, 2013 to Lead generation

8 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Abey John

"Hi Prathemesh ,It would be great if you can develop the product inhouse , as getting…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Mar 25, 2013 to Need some advise

5 Mar 25, 2013

"Hi ankit , Kindly study the business model of a company called Cex they operate Buy…"

Prashant Chauhan replied Mar 19, 2013 to Luck, Faith & Fate: The Story of a Beginning!

9 Mar 19, 2013

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's