Sai Pothuri's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Jitendra 1) in e commerce you can sell to any customer in any location, which i…"

Sai Pothuri replied Mar 24 to What is the quickest way to resolve a "Damaged Product" complaint with the Top 3 Ecommerce websites as of date?

12 Mar 24
Reply by Sai Pothuri

"Dear Shridhar,     It all depends on how you are planning to take business ahead. cu…"

Sai Pothuri replied Mar 24 to Ways to build & host e-commerce site - Please suggest

12 Apr 2
Reply by Abey John

"Dear Jitendra Gursingh   Because of E Commerce people started to act like lazy, to b…"

Sai Pothuri replied Mar 24 to What is the quickest way to resolve a "Damaged Product" complaint with the Top 3 Ecommerce websites as of date?

12 Mar 24
Reply by Sai Pothuri

"Good answer from Vivek. Rather than that, you can also tell snapdeal to take the pro…"

Sai Pothuri replied Mar 19 to What is the quickest way to resolve a "Damaged Product" complaint with the Top 3 Ecommerce websites as of date?

12 Mar 24
Reply by Sai Pothuri

"Dear Asish Parik    Thanks for your reply,  For any business, customer is the king.…"

Sai Pothuri replied Dec 20, 2013 to SHALL WE DIVERSIFY ?

14 Jan 28
Reply by Ashish Parik

"Dear Ashish,    Good to know some thing new from your end. Doing some thing is not a…"

Sai Pothuri replied Dec 20, 2013 to SHALL WE DIVERSIFY ?

14 Jan 28
Reply by Ashish Parik

"Harshit - Good Question  as far as from my experience, few things will remain standa…"

Sai Pothuri replied Nov 13, 2013 to How long can internet feed your stomach ?

8 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Satyaprem Upadhyay

"Dear Alok 1) The main thing letting us back is our feeling, we feel that this subjec…"

Sai Pothuri replied Sep 11, 2013 to Why is Indian Education STUCK?? I ask 5 Questions..

39 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Vijay Khubchandani

"Long, but some thing good to read and share"

Sai Pothuri replied Jul 14, 2013 to "I am not Astrologer, I can't predict things, But surely sooner or later i will hit pots full of Gold, Diamonds and Platinum"

12 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by manoj surya

"Loved it, this type of healthy competition helps you to think unique, creative, inno…"

Sai Pothuri replied Jul 14, 2013 to How a simple green chutney turned out to be the green signal to SUCCESS

12 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Himanshu Sehgal

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's