Mahesh Khambadkone's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd always recommend meeting somebody for such decisions, even if it's a 3 month old…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 28 to What would you do, if you were in my shoes?

42 Aug 4
Reply by Nilesh Gamit

"Your challenge will be in getting the right brand to associate with the theme.   And…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Apr 30 to Marketing & Brand User Engaging Game, sounds interesting ?

9 May 3
Reply by Hari Om Vashishtha

"Just when I was thinking of throwing out my oversized, albeit faded, trousers this m…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Apr 23 to Where's our CTO, have you seen him/her?

6 May 2
Reply by Mithun Chandra

"One more point : I loved I could share my opinions / share the questions.  However,…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Nov 21, 2014 to My tryst with Rodinhoods and the birth of Opinio - debate and discuss app

13 Mar 5
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

"The app looks wonderful - clean and simple. Slick, too.  A Make In India candidate !…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Nov 21, 2014 to My tryst with Rodinhoods and the birth of Opinio - debate and discuss app

13 Mar 5
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

"Awesome writeup on the event.  Thank you Priyadeep Sinha !  Is there any PPT or writ…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Sep 27, 2014 to TheRodinhoods Bangalore Open House (Sept. 27) - Live Reporting!

25 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Mehar Zariwala

"I wasn't at the OpenHouse but I heard about one of the suggestions that was made to…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Apr 4, 2014 to Dynofy - Cloud Monitoring System

11 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Shubhamoy Chakrabarty

"What if you were to hashtaag yourself ? - You'll get your product out - You'll have…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Dec 5, 2013 to What to do when you are BROKE: building your startup?

38 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by asha chaudhry

"1) What %-age of students from the 20+ DU & 32+ IP colleges do you have on your…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Aug 7, 2013 to Need your expert advice: My Startup- FUCCHA.in

3 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Ramanuj Mukherjee

"The Volkswagen guys have been calling me every week to buy a car.  I told them I lov…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Aug 2, 2013 to HELP !! VolksWagen Car Breakdown blaming Us for Car Fault

52 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Amit Shroff

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service