Mahesh Khambadkone's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"I wasn't at the OpenHouse but I heard about one of the suggestions that was made to…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Apr 4 to Dynofy - Cloud Monitoring System

7 Apr 7
Reply by Abey John

"What if you were to hashtaag yourself ? - You'll get your product out - You'll have…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Dec 5, 2013 to What to do when you are BROKE: building your startup?

38 Apr 22
Reply by asha chaudhry

"1) What %-age of students from the 20+ DU & 32+ IP colleges do you have on your…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Aug 7, 2013 to Need your expert advice: My Startup- FUCCHA.in

3 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Ramanuj Mukherjee

"The Volkswagen guys have been calling me every week to buy a car.  I told them I lov…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Aug 2, 2013 to HELP !! VolksWagen Car Breakdown blaming Us for Car Fault

49 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Prashant Chanchal

"Wow, Sanjay.  That's AMAZING, workable advice. I particularly love " The secret to S…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 23, 2013 to Can your blog become a business?

52 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Sanjay Shenoy

"I loved the concept of being able to create signboards at run-time on a Google Map :…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 20, 2013 to Content based Social, Local and Mobile Marketing Platform for Out-Of-Home (OOH) Advertising

6 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Vikram Parekh

"Do check out MadCurry on Facebook, run by friends of mine. 1) Having their page on F…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 20, 2013 to Can your blog become a business?

52 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Sanjay Shenoy

"A great article.  Well written and awesome points.   If you could touch upon finding…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 20, 2013 to How To Quit Your Job And Start Your Own Business – Part 1

16 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Rahul Varshneya

"Nice idea.  Cannot try this app, so difficult to comment. My $0.02 - your presentati…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 13, 2013 to Reviving B2B engagement at conferences/exhibitions using a simple Mobile Website - Introducing Procialize

2 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Abhay Bhatia

"Love the idea !   But I tried it doesn't work for me at all  :( On your questions :-…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 13, 2013 to Need Review & Guide Path for my startup Yoossup.com

8 Mar 24
Reply by Manan Shah

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service