Mahesh Khambadkone's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"One more point : I loved I could share my opinions / share the questions.  However,…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Nov 21 to My tryst with Rodinhoods and the birth of Opinio - debate and discuss app

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Abhik Prasad

"The app looks wonderful - clean and simple. Slick, too.  A Make In India candidate !…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Nov 21 to My tryst with Rodinhoods and the birth of Opinio - debate and discuss app

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Abhik Prasad

"Awesome writeup on the event.  Thank you Priyadeep Sinha !  Is there any PPT or writ…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Sep 27 to TheRodinhoods Bangalore Open House (Sept. 27) - Live Reporting!

25 Oct 1
Reply by Mehar Zariwala

"I wasn't at the OpenHouse but I heard about one of the suggestions that was made to…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Apr 4 to Dynofy - Cloud Monitoring System

11 Aug 12
Reply by Shubhamoy Chakrabarty

"What if you were to hashtaag yourself ? - You'll get your product out - You'll have…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Dec 5, 2013 to What to do when you are BROKE: building your startup?

38 Apr 22
Reply by asha chaudhry

"1) What %-age of students from the 20+ DU & 32+ IP colleges do you have on your…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Aug 7, 2013 to Need your expert advice: My Startup- FUCCHA.in

3 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Ramanuj Mukherjee

"The Volkswagen guys have been calling me every week to buy a car.  I told them I lov…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Aug 2, 2013 to HELP !! VolksWagen Car Breakdown blaming Us for Car Fault

52 Aug 24
Reply by Amit Shroff

"Wow, Sanjay.  That's AMAZING, workable advice. I particularly love " The secret to S…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 23, 2013 to Can your blog become a business?

52 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Sanjay Shenoy

"I loved the concept of being able to create signboards at run-time on a Google Map :…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 20, 2013 to Content based Social, Local and Mobile Marketing Platform for Out-Of-Home (OOH) Advertising

6 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Vikram Parekh

"Do check out MadCurry on Facebook, run by friends of mine. 1) Having their page on F…"

Mahesh Khambadkone replied Jul 20, 2013 to Can your blog become a business?

52 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Sanjay Shenoy

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service