Anshoo Grover's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Quoting you ' If the business cannot afford to pay them, then it’s a business not wo…"

Anshoo Grover replied Oct 31, 2013 to <Comic> Entrepreneur's Piggy Bank: Forgotten Startup Costs

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Anshoo Grover

"Valid argument.... This is exactly where I see the need for professional funding for…"

Anshoo Grover replied Oct 31, 2013 to <Comic> Entrepreneur's Piggy Bank: Forgotten Startup Costs

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Anshoo Grover

"Please provide your phone number or call me at 8767772321. Thnaks."

Anshoo Grover replied Jan 14, 2013 to Android Developer Required for starting start-up

2 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Anshoo Grover

"I think this is a very useful service and worth all the time and money you might put…"

Anshoo Grover replied Oct 25, 2012 to Would you use MaskMyPhone.com ?

23 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by sandeep reddy

"Alok,This message was (most probably) sent to you via LinkedIn InMail feature - whic…"

Anshoo Grover replied Oct 10, 2012 to TiE Bangalore - Can you PLEASE control your members???

10 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Jack John

"Why I believe this is a really important point of view: As an entrepreneur, if I ha…"

Anshoo Grover replied Oct 4, 2012 to The Mystery of Entrepreneur Salaries

26 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Pawan Deokule

"Please post the link to the quora question for me to follow. Although, I already che…"

Anshoo Grover replied Sep 26, 2012 to Which is the most reliable way to predict traffic/user data for competitor websites?

13 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Anshoo Grover

"I seriously hope someone gives me a proper helpful answer here or I'll have no other…"

Anshoo Grover replied Sep 26, 2012 to Which is the most reliable way to predict traffic/user data for competitor websites?

13 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Anshoo Grover

"'in my opinion'"

13 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Anshoo Grover

"nice website Gopi. Your competitor IMO is Happily Unmarried."

13 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Anshoo Grover

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's