Suresh Mansharamani's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Great mentoring session with Col Narinder Singh Dahiya today. He came all the way fr…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Aug 11 to How should I take that "first step"...?

23 Aug 15
Reply by Narinder Singh Dahiya

"Dear Narinder I would like to meet you. Please setup appointment with me by sending…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Aug 8 to How should I take that "first step"...?

23 Aug 15
Reply by Narinder Singh Dahiya

"Dear Alok You can reach me at 9811933111"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Sep 25, 2015 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

47 Aug 6
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Dear Sunil Always happy to serve fellow Rodinhooder and entrepreneur."

Suresh Mansharamani replied Sep 25, 2015 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

47 Aug 6
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Dear Mehul I am glad that I was of some help. Keep in touch and all the best for you…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Sep 11, 2015 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

47 Aug 6
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Dear Sunil I will be very happy to help. Call me at 9811933111 and plan to meet next…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Sep 11, 2015 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

47 Aug 6
Reply by asha chaudhry

"You are more than welcome Vimlesh. I am always there to serve young entrepreneurs li…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Sep 2, 2015 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

47 Aug 6
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Dear Krishna you can call me at 9811933111. Regards Suresh"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Jul 4, 2015 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

47 Aug 6
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Dear Varun If I can be of any help. Please do let me know."

Suresh Mansharamani replied Jun 29, 2015 to eCommerce Marketplaces: A Curse Or An Opportunity?

21 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Suresh Mansharamani

"Wow. Thanks Asha ji :) I always thought I am not a good writer. When I started my ca…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Jun 19, 2015 to eCommerce Marketplaces: A Curse Or An Opportunity?

21 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Suresh Mansharamani

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us on FB, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service