Suresh Mansharamani's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Harry Call me any time or if you are from Delhi please visit my office. Will be…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied on Tuesday to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

28 on Friday
Reply by Sanjay Prabhu

"Dear Ssandeep Thanks for your kind words. Regards"

Suresh Mansharamani replied on Tuesday to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

28 on Friday
Reply by Sanjay Prabhu

"Dear Praveen Please email me the details at suresh.mansharamani@gmail.com. Thanks"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Jul 17 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

28 on Friday
Reply by Sanjay Prabhu

"Thanks"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Jul 17 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

28 on Friday
Reply by Sanjay Prabhu

"Thanks for your help Darshan. Greatly appreciated. You are great."

Suresh Mansharamani replied May 16 to Atom Technologies

4 May 16
Reply by Suresh Mansharamani

"Power Of Rodinhood After I posted this refund issue here on Rodinhood. Two person re…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied May 5 to Atom Technologies

4 May 16

"Thanks Amod"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Mar 13 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

40 May 24
Reply by Arun Anto

"Dear Sachin Thanks for posting your comment on the fake review at Mouth Shut. You ha…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 20 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

40 May 24
Reply by Arun Anto

"Dear Sachin Thanks for your support and sharing my pain.  I am a very positive perso…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 18 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

40 May 24
Reply by Arun Anto

"Great interview Puneet. To achieve the highs you have to go through many lows in the…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 10 to Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal - The Story of relentless passion for Ayurveda

1 Feb 10

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service