Suresh Mansharamani's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Amod"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Mar 13 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

39 Mar 13
Reply by Suresh Mansharamani

"Dear Sachin Thanks for posting your comment on the fake review at Mouth Shut. You ha…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 20 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

39 Mar 13

"Dear Sachin Thanks for your support and sharing my pain.  I am a very positive perso…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 18 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

39 Mar 13

"Great interview Puneet. To achieve the highs you have to go through many lows in the…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 10 to Puneet Nirogam Aggarwal - The Story of relentless passion for Ayurveda

1 Feb 10

"Sure Alok Ji I am patiently waiting."

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 7 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

39 Mar 13

"Thanks Naveen learned from RH only to share my pains my successes and failures."

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 7 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

39 Mar 13

"Dear Rahul No we dont have competition with China or HK we sell only in India. Thanks"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 6 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

39 Mar 13

"yes Ashwin they should remove it."

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 6 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

39 Mar 13

"Thank You Ashwin. Greatly appreciate your response and suggestion. Alok Ji is once a…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 4 to MouthShut.com wants Rs 3,50,000 to manage comments!

39 Mar 13

"Dear Perzen I will be more than happy to be of any help to you. My number is 0981193…"

Suresh Mansharamani replied Feb 4 to Can Help Startups To Build Up New Business From Scratch And Make It Profitable In A Very Short Time

17 Feb 4

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's