Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot Abhinav bro :)"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Feb 2 to How I Backpacked my way to being an Entrepreneur

44 Feb 3
Reply by Manisha Rastogi

"Not sure if I am more excited about the Re-launch or for attending the Open House :D"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Jan 13 to TheRodinhoods Mumbai Open House (March 8, 2014) Agenda!!

13 Mar 7
Reply by asha chaudhry

"I am glad you like it Tejas :) ......its absolutely the most important thing to impl…"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Jun 6, 2013 to Thank you Alok for Negotiating

9 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by kaanchan bugga

"Great article Prajakt, however its sad but my own experience under your mentorship a…"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Jun 3, 2013 to What is the role of a mentor in a startup?

5 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Prajakt Raut

"The True Entrepreneur......good work man"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Apr 22, 2013 to Free Tricks To Promote Venture Which Literally Doesn't Cost a Single Penny

21 May 31
Reply by Sanjay Banerjee

"Simply beautiful Soumya.....So So proud of you and Luxury Facts :)"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Jan 15, 2013 to The Glamour of being a Luxury Entrepreneur!

74 on Sunday
Reply by Abhishek Barari

"This is brillant..... I WON !!! or rather EARNED the awesome Rodinhooder tee :))"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Jan 15, 2013 to December Tees – are you gonna wear Think.Do...?

6 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by asha chaudhry

"Absolutely Dilip....you should check this link out  http://www.indianbackpacker.com/…"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Jan 11, 2013 to How I Backpacked my way to being an Entrepreneur

44 Feb 3
Reply by Manisha Rastogi

"Hi R.Gokarn, would love to know more of your views about it....can i have your e-mai…"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Jan 9, 2013 to How I Backpacked my way to being an Entrepreneur

44 Feb 3
Reply by Manisha Rastogi

"WoW Sanchita.....dat surely is a very inspiring comment :) ......would love to have…"

Akshay 'Backpacker' Chhugani replied Jan 9, 2013 to How I Backpacked my way to being an Entrepreneur

44 Feb 3
Reply by Manisha Rastogi

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service