Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal's Discussions (2,101)

Discussions Replied To (1556) Replies Latest Activity

"THIS IS THE STORY OF RODINHOODS!!!BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied 13 hours ago to My Dream Store raises funding – an idea first pitched at TRHS ChaiMeet in Hyderabad!

16 7 hours ago
Reply by Apoorva Pandey

"Is this a business that will scale?Whats the differentiator? Sorry to ask a BLUNT qu…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Tuesday to need advice in growing traditional apparel business

12 4 hours ago
Reply by Manisha Rastogi

"Updated!"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Monday to Alok's reading and meeting notes - Part 2!

9 on Wednesday
Reply by kaanchan bugga

"do you accept ads on your site? "

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Monday to Presenting QREOH - A marketplace for independent designers

19 on Monday
Reply by Shirsendu "Troy" Karmakar

"yup. "

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Sunday to People hate your product...and rightly so.

2 on Sunday
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

"We discussed a bunch of ideas on the phone (mainly it was focussing on creating a sh…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Sunday to Trial and Tribulations of a First Gen Entrepreneur.

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Ashish Gyan

"The what if part is interesting My reply - someone else would have done what we did…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Sunday to Day-Dreaming, Pursuing Passion, How Jagriti Yatra Shaped My Journey & A Reminder To Myself

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Prathamesh KriSang

"Wow - this is awesome. Gonna check out the sites myself!"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Sunday to 6 Social Media Management Tools Every Small Business Must Use

5 on Sunday
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

"Nistha, congrats on a big big achievement! First my address to mail me my copy of th…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Sunday to Cracking mainstream media for a book

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Sanchit Goel

"Investor?The first question she will ask is - Where is the MVP"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied on Sunday to Classic situation - What comes first MVP or investor?

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Aman Jha

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service