Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal's Discussions (1,704)

Discussions Replied To (1198) Replies Latest Activity

"Obo. Jgd. Thats all i can say..."

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 12 to Karma Dosa - A small act of goodness

25 23 hours ago
Reply by Sudev kk

"man... and one lie can do all this"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 9 to What Did I Learn By Getting Fired From Blackrock UK

26 15 hours ago
Reply by Prasant Naidu

"I am very disappointed by Prezi. Its too complicated and takes a long time to really…"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 9 to Anybody using Prezi?

8 yesterday
Reply by Spencer Waldron

"Sorry, but Quora's 'ask to answer' for credits (and NOT money) far beats this "Rs 50…"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 5 to Pracly - Imagine if you could talk to the experts directly on Quora?

8 Apr 7
Reply by Ritesh

"Ok, so how about helping therodinhoods.com with its open houses? Write to asha@rodin…"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 5 to Megavenues.com - Best Places to Celebrate, Get Together or Conduct Business.

5 Apr 8
Reply by Mansoor Shaikh

"Hows this going guys?How about this story ? The Immortal Mountain Laugh Two brothers…"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 5 to Stab me, kiss me, kill me, love me: litizen.com

42 Apr 6
Reply by Rishabh Chaturvedi

"Can you write to me separately? alok@games2win.com"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 5 to Get your cricket betting fix! - Please tell me first thing that comes to your mind

1 Apr 5
Reply by Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal

"You will also like this (its a potha) Myth 1 - I have a great idea but I can’t share…"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 5 to How to avoid your "big start-up idea" from being stolen?

14 Apr 5
Reply by Swapnil Kulkarni

"Swapnil, I wrote this in Nov 2010:   So, I saw the Social Network yesterday and was…"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 5 to How to avoid your "big start-up idea" from being stolen?

14 Apr 5
Reply by Swapnil Kulkarni

"Sorry, but what does this mean "We Sell ReadyMade Projects to Engineers and Made by…"

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal replied Apr 5 to Looking for Partners to Start ElectronicsProjectsFactory.com

4 Apr 5
Reply by Chandrashekhar Gampawar

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's