Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal's Discussions (2,697)

Discussions Replied To (2104) Replies Latest Activity

"We have the same issue at Games2win and are pursuing a legal case (for not completin…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Aug 5 to Pain of a Considerate Employer

29 Aug 7
Reply by Kunal Bhusare

":)"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Aug 2 to 4 lessons to learn from the Yahoo Sale to Verizon

5 Aug 5
Reply by Raja Santosh Panda

"Hmmm... I've written over 200 articles and understand the 'holiness' of writing cont…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Jul 22 to Writing is (much) harder than you think - A writer's rant

10 Jul 23
Reply by Kritika Ponia

"I loved this 'myth' - "  "We will get the first thousand app downloads from our frie…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Jul 22 to For Aspiring Entrepreneurs!! Caution: 5 things that will never turn out the way you plan!

2 Jul 22
Reply by Neeraj Kumar

"Super stuff I booked Airbnb once for a trip to San Francisco and the owner cancelled…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Jul 22 to How I traveled GOA for 30 days in just the cost of a 4-day vacation

7 Jul 22
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

"Nice! How much have you raised so far? Did you also launch on ketto.org etc?"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Jul 22 to Help Lighthouse Insights In Raising Funds For YUWA Girls Who Deserve A New School

4 Jul 24
Reply by Prasant Naidu

"Such a nice article. The interesting point is that even blogging follows all the sam…"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Jul 22 to 8 SEO Writing tips to prevent topic burnout

2 Jul 22

"Looks too complicated!Are you trying to solve for too much?"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Jul 22 to Save Money, Save Time & Comply Regulations: Pi.TEAM - HR, Finance & PM Software

4 Jul 22
Reply by Nikhil J

"nice! Next time I'm at Versova, I will drop in"

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Jul 21 to Introducing Workplax - Affordable Co-working space chain in Mumbai

8 Jul 21

"Did you get love from the Google Play store for this? "

Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal replied Jul 21 to Chilla – Personal Safety App that Detects A Scream

10 Jul 26
Reply by kishlay raj

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us on FB, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service