Gurpreet Singh Tikku's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Vishal Bhai! :-)"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Jul 16 to Forgive Me Lord, As I Fell for Temptation!!

6 Jul 16
Reply by Gurpreet Singh Tikku

"Divyanshu Bhai....This is a Wonderful Write up. LUCKY are those in whose life moment…"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Apr 15 to Karma Dosa - A small act of goodness

25 Apr 18
Reply by Sudev kk

"Mohul Bhai.. This is so Awesome... Each Detail captured beautifully. This is a Must…"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Mar 28 to The Rodinhoods OpenHouse At Gurgaon Roundup : Tsunami Of Ideas & Inspirations; The True Ides of March!

18 Apr 4
Reply by Honey Syed

"Hi Apeksha..I got Damaged product from Flip kart once and once from PepperFry. Flipk…"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Mar 19 to What is the quickest way to resolve a "Damaged Product" complaint with the Top 3 Ecommerce websites as of date?

12 Mar 24
Reply by Sai Rodinhood Pothuri

"A Painter's Painting appreciates at a higher pace, after the Painter is Dead. Simil…"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Mar 16 to Real Estate Prices in Mumbai - A Rodinhood Thesis

7 Mar 16
Reply by Samruddha Salvi

"The Rates and theory looks Justified. The only hitch I see is that most of Ultra HNI…"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Mar 15 to Real Estate Prices in Mumbai - A Rodinhood Thesis

7 Mar 16
Reply by Samruddha Salvi

"Alok Sir.. loved the last calculation. And I am sure most of us would have said WOW…"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Mar 2 to 5 Humble questions and a BIG SAHARA SALAAM!

12 Mar 2
Reply by Gurpreet Singh Tikku

"I comfortable for  Sunday too"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Feb 26 to Delhi's next Open House in March - SATURDAY ya SUNDAY?!!!

24 Mar 2
Reply by Ashish Kedia

"Saturday should be comfortable for all!"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Feb 26 to Delhi's next Open House in March - SATURDAY ya SUNDAY?!!!

24 Mar 2
Reply by Ashish Kedia

"Vineet Bhai....We all need doses like these to stand up and start kicking. Thanks. L…"

Gurpreet Singh Tikku replied Jan 31 to An entrepreneurial state of mind 24x7 - my true story

27 Feb 11
Reply by Omkar Nisal

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service