All Discussions Tagged 'Android' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing CrickNation – Cricket Finder

Dear Rodinhooders, We are excited to share the news that "CrickNation" App is now live on google apps store.We would say CrickNation is…

Started by Kishore

6 Jul 26
Reply by Kishore

My First Ever Android app - Timer App

On last count Google Play store has an approximate 2 million Android Apps listed there. Apple store has another million... and million othe…

Started by Deepak Kumar

3 Jun 9
Reply by Prajyot Mainkar

Need help in making monetization strategy for my Snakes & Ladders 3D mobile game

Hello, We have been working on a mobile game called Snakes & Ladders 3D since almost a year now. And finally the game is out now. Link…

Started by Tejas Jasani

4 May 29
Reply by Tejas Jasani

Sr Mobile Developer - Android

About UserExperior: UserExperior is a 6 months old start-up building platforms for improving the experience of users using mobile app. Our…

Started by Vimlesh Gautam

0 May 14

Looking for a TECH EXPERT (Android /iOS)

We are a YOUNG company that believes in the age old wisdom of PROFITABILITY in BUSINESS. ("IF U R IN BUSINESS U HAVE TO MAKE MONEY" ~ RODIN…

Started by Abhay Mohan Koranne

0 May 2

GottaGo: Find a Restroom near You

Hello all, After years of working on this idea, i have finally managed to launch an App GottaGo, to Find a Restroom near you. The idea was…

Started by Kunal Sheth

17 Apr 2
Reply by Raakesh Ramaswamy

Openings in Kolkata

Nick IT, an 8 year old tech firm, has multiple openings in Kolkata. Visit www.nickit.in to know more. Send in your CV at careers@nickit.in…

Started by Arpit Choudhury

0 Mar 23

'Thought'. What if you could communicate while you hang up your incoming calls?

Thought - Talk, without talking. UPDATE on 21-08-2015  Here is an article about 'Thought'. Get to know about the evolution process of the a…

Started by Jigar Kapdi

17 Mar 13
Reply by Sameer Agarwal

ShopLyne - Mumbai's New Seller-Friendly Mobile Marketplace. We would love your feedback!

Hi everyone! I've been reading posts on TheRodinhoods for quite some time now and I keep coming back for the wealth of experience from entr…

Started by Uttarika Kumaran

12 Mar 3
Reply by Uttarika Kumaran

Debit Credit Invoice Reminder - Helping SMEs Get Paid on Time

Hi All, A Happy New Year to everyone here, I'd like to introduce my new product Debit Credit Invoice Reminder to everyone.  What is Debit C…

Started by Pranay Airan

9 Jan 9
Reply by Pranay Airan

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us on FB, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service