All Discussions Tagged 'Entrepreneur' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you crazy? Are you a risk-taker? Are you an over-achiever?

A pleasant meeting with a Rodinhooder - Atinderpal Saini A few days ago I met with a fellow rodinhooder. I had posted a job posting on Rod…

Started by Rahil Bhansali

8 22 hours ago
Reply by asha chaudhry

What makes a Startup successful? Tell us to win a FREE pass to Startup Capitals Conferences!

Startups are literally a journey into the unknown and entrepreneurs need to take on ambiguity, uncertainty and multiple challenges. It is w…

27 Oct 28
Reply by asha chaudhry

Moat? Ye moat kya hota hai?

So there we were...having an interview call for the second round of a startup award that we had gotten shortlisted for. Things were going…

Started by Siddhant Jain

21 Oct 8
Reply by Siddhant Jain

Being inexperienced, thick skinned and persistent! My one year as an student entrepreneur.

Dec 2012 : Did an internship at an online fan merchandizing startup and learned how to make an online store, i already had a bug of entrep…

Started by Ankit Shukla

23 Sep 27
Reply by asha chaudhry

Selling - How it works...

There are many different terminologies that are often used when it comes to explaining sales. Most people who are engaged in sales, tend to…

Started by Vivek Srinivasan

6 Sep 26
Reply by Vivek Srinivasan

Tata Social Enterprise Challenge

We are happy to announce the launch of the fourth edition of the Tata Social Enterprise Challenge. TSEC is a joint initiative between the…

Started by Swetha Bethu

1 Sep 8
Reply by asha chaudhry

Teachers I met outside the classroom!

I had so many teachers in my life, thanks to our education system. But very few of them are actually responsible to shape up my life.…

Started by Aman Jha

5 Sep 5
Reply by asha chaudhry

Brands, Passion, Marketing and Starting Up! - An Interview with Arpita Khadria

Barefoot. I read about this company last year and was highly impressed by their website. So when I got a chance to interview Arpita Khadri…

Started by Tejas Vishnu Nimbargi

17 Aug 20
Reply by Arpita Khadria

Eleven Learnings I swear by!

It’s been some fun filled years as a ‘digital’ entrepreneur. With a couple of good hits, some misses and a few big bets, I have chuckled,…

Started by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

2 May 23
Reply by Sanjaya Choudhary

Help us in Idea Validation! Build Powerful Ecom Stores and Cool Websites in Just 7 Hours

[Update 27-dec 3:15 am]: All the inputs as comments have been very useful to me, thanks a lot for that. I apologize for not being frequentl…

Started by Ankit Shukla

44 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Ankit Shukla

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service