All Discussions Tagged 'Entrepreneur' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CashKaro.com launches 2nd edition of #SheCEO - An initiative to recognize, connect and empower Women Entrepreneurs in India.

CashKaro.com - India’s largest  Cashback & Coupons site in association with NASSCOM 10,000 Startups, Tech in Asia, SHEROES.in, TheR…

Started by Arun Mittal

0 yesterday

Choice N Cheers: Investment Opportunity

Invite Ideas Consulting, the owner of all rights associated with Choice N Cheers mobile app and choicencheers.com is in the process of get…

Started by Ritesh Saxena

3 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Ritesh Saxena

India Ideathon 3.0 - Encouraging Entrepreneurship

India Ideathon is India's one of the premier initiative dedicated to all young and aspiring budding entrepreneurs. Our mission is to promot…

Started by Anand Vishwakarma

0 Dec 9, 2015

Are you crazy? Are you a risk-taker? Are you an over-achiever?

A pleasant meeting with a Rodinhooder - Atinderpal Saini A few days ago I met with a fellow rodinhooder. I had posted a job posting on Rod…

Started by Rahil Bhansali

8 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by asha chaudhry

What makes a Startup successful? Tell us to win a FREE pass to Startup Capitals Conferences!

Startups are literally a journey into the unknown and entrepreneurs need to take on ambiguity, uncertainty and multiple challenges. It is w…

Started by VISHWESH IYER

27 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by asha chaudhry

Moat? Ye moat kya hota hai?

So there we were...having an interview call for the second round of a startup award that we had gotten shortlisted for. Things were going…

Started by Siddhant Jain

21 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Siddhant Jain

Being inexperienced, thick skinned and persistent! My one year as an student entrepreneur.

Dec 2012 : Did an internship at an online fan merchandizing startup and learned how to make an online store, i already had a bug of entrep…

Started by Ankit Shukla

23 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by asha chaudhry

Selling - How it works...

There are many different terminologies that are often used when it comes to explaining sales. Most people who are engaged in sales, tend to…

Started by Vivek Srinivasan

6 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Vivek Srinivasan

Tata Social Enterprise Challenge

We are happy to announce the launch of the fourth edition of the Tata Social Enterprise Challenge. TSEC is a joint initiative between the…

Started by Swetha Bethu

1 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by asha chaudhry

Teachers I met outside the classroom!

I had so many teachers in my life, thanks to our education system. But very few of them are actually responsible to shape up my life.…

Started by Aman Jha

5 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by asha chaudhry

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service