All Discussions Tagged 'Entrepreneurs' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alok Kejriwal on Hiring and what he looks for

Boom Boom Boom!! Here is my next video series of crisp, under 4-5 minute video blogs on ideas, concepts and discussions relevant to startu…

Started by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

8 on Saturday
Reply by asha chaudhry

Screw fundraising, that’s not what startup is about!

I would like to keep this post interactive, as you read further there are few questions that I have asked. Simply have their answers in y…

Started by Vishwesh Shetty

2 Jun 12
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

Journey of 3 athletes  -  any resemblances to startup environment is purely intentional

In a valley far far away, there were 3 young athletes - Ramesh, Suresh and Ganesh. Each had a same goal in life, to be a great long jumpe…

Started by Vishwesh Shetty

2 Jun 3
Reply by Vishwesh Shetty

Alok Kejriwal on Focus and why it's important for Startups & Entrepreneurs

Boom Boom Boom!! This is the second of my video series of crisp, under 4-5 minute video blogs on ideas, concepts and discussions relevant…

4 Jun 1
Reply by Anirudh B Balotiaa

The Art of Winning by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Sometimes, the Universe grants you what you want, almost instantly! Just out of the blue, it just occurred to me that Sri Sri Ravi Shankar…

19 May 18
Reply by Meena Waghray

Entrepreneurship, at what cost?

I've been contemplating this question for a long time: While we all celebrate entrepreneurship (I blog on the basis of that merit), do we…

8 Apr 8
Reply by Rishi

Would you like to host fellow entrepreneurs at your place whenever they travel to your city?

Just a thought!! We all keep on traveling to different cities for events, meetings or some other work and most of the times we stay in a h…

Started by Anuj Agrawal

25 Mar 7
Reply by Prasad Roodagi

CashKaro.com launches 2nd edition of #SheCEO - An initiative to recognize, connect and empower Women Entrepreneurs in India.

CashKaro.com - India’s largest  Cashback & Coupons site in association with NASSCOM 10,000 Startups, Tech in Asia, SHEROES.in, TheR…

Started by Arun Mittal

0 Feb 10

7 Mistakes of Startup CEOs That Are Killing Their Businesses

Every other day, I hear of new IT products or services companies cropping up both in India and overseas. Infact, there are way too many IT…

Started by Enoch Pakanati

4 Feb 7
Reply by Enoch Pakanati

Startupp - Networking platform for Entrepreneurial Community

A year ago, my friend and I came up with an idea. It was different and innovative. We were very excited about the idea but didn’t know how…

Started by Akshay Gunteti

7 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by asha chaudhry

RSS

Partnership!

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us on FB, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

Freedom Fighters!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service