All Discussions Tagged 'Google' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden facts about “Google”...

Google, A leading search engine that we use every day to search content on internet. There is no doubt that Google is leading most powerful…

Started by Nishant Agrawal

0 Jul 15

Price of Carelessness, when we ignored SSL certification deadline and Paid for it!!!

SSL Certification is normally needed for e-commerce sites and hence we had gone for the same at the time of launching our e-com site www.in

Started by Sanchita Dutta

5 Mar 14
Reply by Omkar Nisal

Why I don't care about what I wear. Why I open doors for people.

Story 1 – What I wear.  In or around 2004 , 2007 one of our Companies – Mobile2win  Games2win was growing fast and needed VC money. Neera…

Started by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

18 Mar 9
Reply by kiran n. bolantkodi

Google adwords work like a sarkari office as compare to Facebook, first time advertiser experience...

Recently we started a campaign to promote brand awareness of our product glass bangles and e-store www.banglewale.com, although our adverti…

Started by Akhil Agarwal

0 Feb 15

Social Commerce - Where is it heading?

Social commerce has a simple value proposition, i.e. it makes it possible to measure and manage word of mouth. Multiple studies into this s…

Started by Nameet Potnis

1 Feb 1
Reply by asha chaudhry

Perception - A reality, which is not real !

We all hear and say that life cannot be predicted… it’s full of surprises, some good and some shocking but there’s one thing common, it bea…

Started by Kamal Kalra

3 Jan 19
Reply by Darshan Bhambiru

Google ad policies and intellectual property tips for brands and online and social media marketers

What happens when Google allows anyone to bid on trademarked keywords? What can be done if sponsored ads from Hard Rock Café are seen whe…

Started by Abhyudaya Agarwal

2 Jan 18
Reply by Gaurav Dharmwani

What is PRICE?

The more experience I gain running businesses, the more fascinated and puzzled I become with the mystery called PRICE.   What is Price? How…

Started by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

14 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Karthikeyan

How to Optimise your online campaign

Any marketing activity needs careful planning and monitored outcomes. one of the most popular tactics, online advertising ,is viewed as lo…

Started by Naresh Sadasivan

0 Dec 2, 2013

Should we be SCARED of Google?

What is Google? Let me rephrase a dialog from matrix: "Google is everywhere. It is all around us. Its there when you search, stream youtube…

Started by Jitin Pillai

3 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Amit Baliga

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service