All Discussions Tagged 'Marketing' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All That You Ever Wanted To Know About Multi-Product Facebook Ads

Facebook recently launched their newest ad type - multi-product ads, which allows advertisers to showcase multiple products, services or pr…

Started by Tanz

5 18 hours ago
Reply by asha chaudhry

How Your Online Store's 'About Us' Page Can Help You Get More Sales

Your landing page has the potential to appease or annoy your customer, for the obvious reason that it is the first thing that your visitor…

Started by Tanz

7 on Thursday
Reply by Anil Nagpal

Looking for Marketing Professionals and Content Writer for an Automobile -Tech startup

Hello,  We're looking for marketing professionals to join the Ninja workforce. If you have a marked penchant for cars and related technolog…

Started by Sanal Nair

0 Apr 13

Marketing Executive for PropLens

Hello Guys, We are an IT start-up from Pune working in Mobil App development. Currently we have launched our first product, PropLens; which…

Started by Anup Mahajan

0 Apr 6

Social Media in 2015 : Trends, Tricks and Tips

The world is changing at a fast pace. Social Media changes much faster than the world. Yesterday’s strategy doesn’t work anymore. Today is…

Started by Prateek Shah

0 Mar 4

Need Suggessions on Preparing Marketing Budget & Audience acquisition through that

Hi Guys, We are preparing a Business Plan for our startup Fitrangi.com. Specially to go for funding. Need some suggestions from you guys in…

Started by Yunus Dange

5 Mar 4
Reply by Yunus Dange

How do I take my book to a wider audience?

Dear All, - I love "The Bhagavad Gita", it is a book that I have gone back to again and again and have always come back feeling recharged.…

Started by Raj Waghray

22 Feb 23
Reply by Raj Waghray

Digital Marketing Handbook for Everyone!

Being from a design background, SEO, PPC, Social Media were like rocket science to me. I would always try to speak to my friends or colleag…

Started by Amit Shroff

0 Feb 4

6 Social Media Management Tools Every Small Business Must Use

Social media platforms let you can create awareness about your store, reinforce a brand identity, target specific groups of customers, int…

Started by Tanz

5 Jan 25
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

How Taiga reached 18000+ users in 3 months, with zero marketing budget

This is my first attempt to connect the two interests of my life - open source software & start ups. Would love to know your views &am…

Started by Nitish Tiwari

13 Jan 19
Reply by Nitish Tiwari

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

Entrepreneur's Maze

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service