All Discussions Tagged 'Startup' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Avengers of Angel Investing, I am inviting you to be a part of my startup Neuron (Raising 2Cr, 50L in commitments already)

Hello my fellow Rodinhooders :) Today i want to talk to you about my startup Neuron. Neuron is an artificial intelligent tool that uses adv…

Started by Veer Mishra

4 Apr 12
Reply by Veer Mishra

Being a Startup Entrepreneur, Ten (funny) Facts and Moments!

DISCLAIMER All the facts here are entirely based on our Start-up life and any resemblance to you or your Start-up is completely coincident…

Started by Vasanth Sampathkumar

63 Apr 10
Reply by Swapnil Todkar

Need a Tech Co-Founder/ CTO

Hello Fellow Rodinhooders, My name is Raaj A. Chakravarti and I am currently based in Mumbai, INDIA. I am new to this forum, but have know…

Started by Raaj Ananda Chakravarti

0 Apr 9

GottaGo: Find a Restroom near You

Hello all, After years of working on this idea, i have finally managed to launch an App GottaGo, to Find a Restroom near you. The idea was…

Started by Kunal Sheth

6 Apr 3
Reply by Shrikant Iyer

7 Starters to your Startup

Being in Delhi is a bliss as you get to attend lots of meet ups, events, seminars and what not. Recently attended HeadStart’s Startup Sat…

Started by Tarun

2 Mar 20
Reply by Tarun

Featured in TOI, Selected in Nasscom and then A Call from Home to Come Home

Dear Tanutejas, Congratulations, We would like to inform you that your application of paintlyfe has been shortlisted among the top 8% of al…

Started by Tanutejas Saraswat

29 Mar 15
Reply by asha chaudhry

Startup : It's all about the journey and not about the Destination

Starting up is kind of the new Smoking. Its cool to be creative, its cool to be making something. Every now and then we hear a lot about…

Started by Veer Mishra

2 Mar 13
Reply by Veer Mishra

3 Mistakes of my journey from CA to Startup

Awarded the "RodinStar" Post  of the week!! Background Being from a strictly middle class family in Mumbai, my parent's dream was t…

Started by Abhishek Barari

48 Mar 11
Reply by Anamika Joshi

Fitrangi.com a Mumbai based startup Successfully Organized India’s First Adventure Tourism Conclave!

Hello Guys, Feeling great to share the post event report of "Adventure Tourism Conclave 2015" We have achieved our first milestone. Let me…

Started by Yunus Dange

0 Mar 2

How can i help? Sales(B2B & B2C)/Growth (Userbase for your App)/Retention ?

Life of a Startup can be pretty amazing. Lots of ups and downs, death falls, failures etc., But it all makes you as a founder very great pe…

Started by Veer Mishra

4 Feb 16
Reply by Veer Mishra

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

Entrepreneur's Maze

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service