All Discussions Tagged 'Startup' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

StrollUp - Plan your local outings in 2 taps

Hi all,  I am Abhishek Goel, Cofounder at StrollUp. I graduated from IIT-Delhi and worked for couple of years before starting my entreprene…

Started by Abhishek Goel

7 8 hours ago
Reply by Abhishek Goel

Social Auth -- Yes or No?

Hi, While we've just finished coding Social Auth for our new service, I stumbled across this interesting article which set me thinking. htt…

Started by Siddhanta

10 Nov 15
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

1825 days of a bootstrapped Startup: Mastering the science of learn, unlearn and relearn.

Vheeds just turned 5!  Yes, 1825 days. Time flies by, indeed. It has been a truly rewarding journey, I’d say. Like every other startup rig…

Started by Vasanth Sampathkumar

5 Nov 11
Reply by Vasanth Sampathkumar

What makes a Startup successful? Tell us to win a FREE pass to Startup Capitals Conferences!

Startups are literally a journey into the unknown and entrepreneurs need to take on ambiguity, uncertainty and multiple challenges. It is w…

27 Oct 28
Reply by asha chaudhry

5 FREE Tickets to Josh Talks Delhi

Josh Talks is an organisation that aims to find India's most inspiring stories. The main motivation behind this venture is to highlight the…

Started by Supriya Paul

1 Oct 23
Reply by asha chaudhry

3 Mistakes of my journey from CA to Startup

Awarded the "RodinStar" Post  of the week!! Background Being from a strictly middle class family in Mumbai, my parent's dream was t…

Started by Abhishek Barari

51 Oct 9
Reply by Indranil Saha

Moat? Ye moat kya hota hai?

So there we were...having an interview call for the second round of a startup award that we had gotten shortlisted for. Things were going…

Started by Siddhant Jain

21 Oct 8
Reply by Siddhant Jain

EDUGILD- India's First EdTech Start-Up Accelerator

EDUGILD is India's First EdTech Start-Up Accelerator. Based in Pune, EDUGILD offers a 16-week intensive mentorship and product realizat…

Started by Shalini Gandham

8 Oct 5
Reply by Shalini Gandham

90 days at a Startup Accelerator

Things that never get told, things probably every startup at an accelerator will relate to, this is my journey through an accelerator for…

Started by Veer Mishra

13 Oct 4
Reply by Rahul sinha

Selling - How it works...

There are many different terminologies that are often used when it comes to explaining sales. Most people who are engaged in sales, tend to…

Started by Vivek Srinivasan

6 Sep 26
Reply by Vivek Srinivasan

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service