All Discussions Tagged 'e-commerce' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Most Comprehensive Indian Online Shopping Guide!

We, Indians, are very bargain friendly and always want to go for the least possible price, even if it means saving a few hundred rupees by…

Started by Ankit Sawant

17 Mar 25
Reply by asha chaudhry

Re : What is an ideal "Shipping Charges : Sales Amount" Ratio ?

Rodinhooders, Namaskaaar !!!! Would anyone know, what is an ideal expense ratio for "Freight/Shipment Charges" Vs "Sales" for an E-Commerce…

Started by Puneet Aggarwal

2 Mar 16
Reply by Puneet Aggarwal

Alternative to infibeam... Looking for Mumbai based Web Developer

Hello Rodinhooders,  In May 2013 we started and online marketplace for personal care ingredients.  www.cgherbals.com I have a family backgr…

Started by Nikunj Harlalka

0 Mar 10

365 Days Of Unemployment

Awarded the "Rodinstar" Post  of the week!! Well, it’s kinda 390 Days now. Around a year ago, I quit my job in Bangalore and gave up…

Started by Sourav Lodha

32 Mar 6
Reply by Sourav Lodha

Can Food startups survive!!

Hi Rodinhooders. We have been working on an e-commerce service to revive the regional, traditional foods from different parts of the count…

Started by Rajkishan Udapudi

9 Feb 21
Reply by Rajkishan Udapudi

As an online publisher, what is the benefit of publishing with an affiliated marketing player if an online store has its own direct affiliation program?

I have been reading through various article, blogs, Q&A etc here for last few weeks and I just joined today to be part of this awesome…

Started by Arun Anto

0 Jan 20

plywood estore? how realistic is it?

hello friends ,  we have plywood wholesale business as our family business. was thinking of setting up an e-commerce store of the same. so…

Started by Shubham Aggarwal

16 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Shubham Aggarwal

The birth of ORP and curse of Show rooming!

May I coin this term ORP for Online Retail Price. This is no statutory term but is the MRP killer bleeding the brick and mortar Goliaths wi…

Started by Tapash Sinha

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by asha chaudhry

Competition commission of India must take some action against the UNETHICAL business practices of some e-commerce players

Hi All, I am a big fan of Alok sir and the Rodinhood community. Number of rodinhoods share their problem in this forum and through the disc…

Started by Hari Rastogi

29 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Ravi Kant

My first date with a VC

Why I call it a date is because of the coincidences between my first real date and my first ever meeting with a VC. The VC was introduced t…

Started by Afroze

6 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Subbaram Gowra

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's