All Discussions Tagged 'education' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Instichoose: Search Schools. Make an informed decision for your Child.

Last year my family was searching schools for my cousin. He recently passed out from a primary school in Delhi and we had to search schools…

Started by Ravish Agrawal

9 on Wednesday
Reply by asha chaudhry

Doing an MBA taught me not to do it

I have always been intrigued by the men and women in the C-suite making big decisions that make or break a company. There is a common perce…

Started by Sridhar Rajendran

0 Nov 7

13 Untold truths of selling to schools in India

The education industry in India is considered to be a multi-billion market. First-time entrepreneurs (like me) plunge into a startup with t…

Started by Pardeep Goyal

27 Sep 3
Reply by Sunaina Shenoy

Jagriti Yatra 2015- sponsorship ideas and any helpful tips..

Hello, I, Pooja Gajjar am a 25 year old French language translator & interpreter, animal lover, graphologist and highly passionate ab…

Started by Pooja Gajjar

3 Jun 25
Reply by asha chaudhry

16 reasons why our education system is producing idiots!

One of the most wasted time of my life has been during my phase of education. Probably 20 years of my life. And thankfully, I did not lear…

Started by Prathamesh KriSang

4 Feb 6
Reply by Nilesh Jain

How do I get noticed by investors for a product that is being loved by the Target segment and helping them ??

Hello Rodinhoods,  I am looking for advise on funding for my startup MobiTatva. We have developed a mobile based platform for content shari…

Started by ojasvI Bhatia

9 Jan 22
Reply by ojasvI Bhatia

Startup focussing on education needs guidance

Hi Guys, Greetings from RG Nawin Krishna. I need your support and guidance for a small feature that I would like to incorporate in my porta…

Started by RG Nawin Krishna

1 Jan 16
Reply by asha chaudhry

True Education..not covered in school/colleges

Hello Rodinhooders.. I feel so excited today to share my story with you....when you end up reading it..I just hope you do not find it that…

Started by Vikas Jain

1 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal

Invitation to be the Strategic Investor in Career Anna - first collaborative learning community

As an aspiring youth, we seek different avenues where we may quench our thirst to succeed, to achieve our dreams, to fulfill our passion an…

Started by Varun Saxena

1 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Surender s ranga

Wanted co-workers for a start-up.

Hello I’m Chandan from Bangalore. I needed people from and around Bangalore to work with me on a startup which is in a primary stage. My st…

Started by Chandan Vivek

5 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Daniel

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service