All Discussions Tagged 'entrepreneur' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setting up Mumbai's largest coworking, incubation & innovation space! Need your help.

Are you a VC/Angel investor looking for a place to house portfolio companies. Are you a freelancer or small business looking for a flexible…

Started by Ashish Goenka

5 on Sunday
Reply by Sweta Samota

Exploitation of Start Ups....

I come from a small community of food entrepreneurs, our small turnovers which begin in a few hundred rupees makes it harder to sustain.…

Started by Megha

12 Mar 14
Reply by Sampat Bhansali

Entrepreneurship lessons from Bollywood Superstars

source - Pandolin.com Cinema is a culture in India. Everything we do subconsciously is influenced by cinema or the core representation of…

Started by Rahul Krishan Ahuja

0 Mar 7

Are you in a Product vs Service dilemma? Maybe I could help you!

Back in 2011, when I co-founded WowMakers with my best friends, we didn’t have much idea what to do with it. We had a good experience in g…

Started by Vivek Raghavan

10 Mar 3
Reply by Rahul Shelke

brandlovevideos : Explain engage everyone with your awesome product/brand demo videos with us.

Dear Rodinhooders, We are a Tirupur based startup Establishment, involved in creating remarkable demo videos for other newly established or…

Started by hariharan

34 Feb 26
Reply by hariharan

Reach 1.4 Million people, and this is better than social media.

So what is the most important concern of a start-up, of course besides investments/returns/values basically costs? It is MARKETING. The rig…

Started by Sanchit Goel

17 Feb 18
Reply by asha chaudhry

FUTURE OF STARTUP ACCELERATORS AND ENTREPRENEUR SUPPORT ORGANISATIONS - 2015 INDIA IN FOCUS

Over the last two years, there has been a proliferation of accelerators around the world and entrepreneurs have differing takes on why the…

Started by Arjuman Amjad

4 Feb 16
Reply by Arjuman Amjad

A newer way to apply for jobs via your smartphones

Hello Rodinhooders, I am Faisal. I have a product called Super Resume Builder. That helps people create their resume instantly on their cel…

Started by Faisal Memon

6 Jan 27
Reply by Rajat

Startup?? Middle class?? Oh boy!!

Awarded the "Rodinstar" Post  of the week!! If  you have ever watched any of Sunil Shetty movies, chances are you have  watched h…

Started by Sarvesh R

38 Jan 24
Reply by Sarvesh R

Beta List featured: Protolution $10 for Rodinhooders

Hello Rodinhooders, Protolution is a Mumbai based startup that is currently in development and will be in beta soon. We were recently featu…

Started by Prateek Mathur

4 Jan 20
Reply by Prateek Mathur

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service