All Discussions Tagged 'of' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Story of My Experiments with (the Entrepreneurship) Truth

I'm an entrepreneur, but unlike most with lots of degrees, qualifications, work experience, etc. I started my journey with little or none o…

Started by Dhananjay Arora

11 Jun 11
Reply by Dhananjay Arora

How do I solve the problem of buying LPG on black market.

Hi  I have been living in gurgaon from last two years and have been buying LPG cylinder from black market, because my hometown is in meerut…

Started by eshan kumar

0 Mar 24

Compilation of RodinStar Posts of 2015!

And hence, we are now slowly crossing 9000 Awesome Rodinhooders and approaching the 10K Mark and beyond.   While most of us read all t…

Started by Darshan Bhambiru

2 Feb 25
Reply by Darshan Bhambiru

FUTURE OF STARTUP ACCELERATORS AND ENTREPRENEUR SUPPORT ORGANISATIONS - 2015 INDIA IN FOCUS

Over the last two years, there has been a proliferation of accelerators around the world and entrepreneurs have differing takes on why the…

Started by Arjuman Amjad

4 Feb 16
Reply by Arjuman Amjad

SmartBoard - Smart switch board

Update - 12/02/2015 We have decided to go ahead with crowdfunding on Indiegogo. As promised, rodinhooders are the first ones to be informed…

Started by Sandeep Gupta

22 Feb 13
Reply by asha chaudhry

Business Development of Information Technology Initiatives in Delhi/NCR, UK , Europe & USA.

Hello Everyone, Greetings. I am a technically sophisticated and highly accomplished professional with nearly 25 years of experience in spea…

Started by Ravinder

3 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Joel Divekar

Calling Rodinhooders of Pune!

Hello everyone. I have just relocated to Pune and I have been following this fantastic platform of the Rodinhoods which doesn't allow me to…

Started by Shabbir Kapasi

30 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Devdatta Puntambekar

Teaching the Art of Negotiation via Games!

Hello Fellow Rodinhooders, I am Amit, a dormant member of TRHS and a big fan of you all. I love quizzing and Games2win, one of the very few…

Started by Amit Baliga

0 May 21, 2014

Waiting for the tipping point in digital media…still?

Rewind back to the year 2004, digital media was the buzz word and talks of how it is influencing the media consumption and how it will rewr…

Started by Deep Malhotra

4 May 1, 2014
Reply by Deep Malhotra

How we will sell digital advertising in India

*CHIME* go his glasses...as he wears his Google Glass to receive the incoming call. He screens the phone number by glancing at the display,…

Started by Deep Malhotra

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Deep Malhotra

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service