All Discussions Tagged 'startup' (319)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Be lean to make it BIG!

Funding, funding everywhere but not a penny to invest in YOUR startup! Well, that's what you feel when you are running a startup and quickl…

Started by Deep Malhotra

10 14 hours ago
Reply by Mayank Chandan

Busting the Five Favourite Myths of the Foodpreneur

A few days ago I read an interesting old article on Business Insider about how long ‘overnight successes’ really take. For example, it took…

Started by Perzen Darukhanawalla

1 on Thursday
Reply by asha chaudhry

(Comic) Customer vs. You: Who is Right?

Who knows better? You or your customers? The answer is that it depends... In a corporate role, or one in a large organization, market r…

Started by Kriti B Vichare

0 Apr 22

Active sales vs marketing: short term gains vs long term benefit!

Sales -------------- Should an organisation invest in having a sales force? Let's begin with a scenario. There are 200 organisations selli…

Started by Varun Bhutani

3 Apr 20
Reply by Varun Bhutani

The Journey of Ingenious Aces – A Blend of Hard Work, Annoyance, and Gratification!

Greetings, Lovely Rodinhooders! I am back, not with more lessons from Minion Rush, but to showcase my startup and to share my magical journ…

Started by Kritika Ponia

10 Apr 16
Reply by Kritika Ponia

Why do Entrepreneurs get Stuck?

We are proud to cover TiE events for TheRodinhoods. This was an event organized by TiE Mumbai at ISDI, Indiabulls One Centre (Elphinstone…

Started by Sushrut Munje

7 Apr 15
Reply by Shrikant Iyer

Remind'em - Setup alarms/todo-task reminders on your friends phone.

Hi All, It’s a no-brainer that for anything you wish to remember, you can always open your phone and set a reminder for the same. But wait?…

Started by Varun Jakhoria

2 Apr 6
Reply by Varun Jakhoria

Startup — corporate experience views

Many think that the age is important factor to follow the unknown path of startup. While starting late certainly has its own advantages i…

Started by Prashant Pansare

5 Apr 5
Reply by Prashant Pansare

Looking for a web designer

Hi, I am looking for a web designer for my idea to begin a start up. The idea requires integration of finance & technology. I can handl…

Started by Bhoumik

2 Apr 2
Reply by Bhoumik

Setting up Mumbai's largest coworking, incubation & innovation space! Need your help.

Are you a VC/Angel investor looking for a place to house portfolio companies. Are you a freelancer or small business looking for a flexible…

Started by Ashish Goenka

5 Mar 29
Reply by Sweta Samota

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service