All Discussions Tagged 'startup' (312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setting up Mumbai's largest coworking, incubation & innovation space! Need your help.

Are you a VC/Angel investor looking for a place to house portfolio companies. Are you a freelancer or small business looking for a flexible…

Started by Ashish Goenka

5 2 hours ago
Reply by Sweta Samota

Do you know of any start-up music/anthems?

Few weeks ago, I had a post on how to stay motivated and focused. Music is a great way for me (and many) to stay focused while at work...so…

Started by Rishi Gorantala

18 yesterday
Reply by asha chaudhry

How Social Media Could Be Hurting Your Startup

This article was originally published in Inc Magazine. Just until a couple of years back, social media marketing was the buzzword in marke…

Started by Rahul Varshneya

0 on Wednesday

(Comic) Startup Street Signs: Ways Starting a Business is like Learning to Drive

Take that exit now!There are many similarities between driving a car and becoming an entrepreneur. Getting behind the wheel and learning…

Started by Kriti B Vichare

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Kriti B Vichare

Short survey for a food e-Com startup

Are you currently based in a city that is not your hometown? Do you long for some food items you loved to have back home? Are you always re…

Started by Chintan Lakhani

5 Mar 23
Reply by asha chaudhry

Exhibit 100 Hottest Tech Startups by Exhibit magazine & thetechy.com appears to be FIXED!!!

I am part of the founding team of fromote and would like to seek the help of this awesome community to expose the truth behind a startup co…

Started by Ishani

5 Mar 22
Reply by Ishani

Are you a business card CEO?

Awarded the "Rodinstar" Post  of the week!!   I am very happy to see more people starting their own. But, I wonder if there is a…

Started by Vivek Raghavan

36 Mar 22
Reply by Amit Shroff

My experiments with validating my Startup Idea

Its my first discussion post in the great Rodinhood community & I feel excited as well as a little anxious.  I've always believed I had…

Started by Rajiv Mukherjee

0 Mar 20

Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer

We are looking for a Sr Ruby on Rails developer to work on a CRM system designed to cater to Media Industry. Why Join Us We are an establi…

Started by Vishesh Bajaj

4 Mar 17
Reply by Vishesh Bajaj

Lopeca Thoughts

Hi Everyone, We launched a MVP of Lopeca a few days ago.  www.lopeca.com. In short, people can discover places that they wonder about, live…

Started by Muzaffer Selimbeyoğlu

6 Mar 12
Reply by Muzaffer Selimbeyoğlu

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service