All Discussions Tagged 'startup' (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you in a Product vs Service dilemma? Maybe I could help you!

Back in 2011, when I co-founded WowMakers with my best friends, we didn’t have much idea what to do with it. We had a good experience in g…

Started by Vivek Raghavan

10 yesterday
Reply by Rahul Shelke

What Did I Learn By Getting Fired From Blackrock UK

Life 2.0 is 32 onwards and this blog is accounting it. Life 1.0 wasn’t bad but there are some incidents that are my dark past. They are big…

Started by Prasant Naidu

29 on Monday
Reply by Vikrant

Idea Validation - "Online Website Builder" tool for creating websites with no technical skills

Dear Rodinhooders, I was just wandering about an idea. It is an "Online Website Builder" tool. What exactly is an "Online Website Builder"…

Started by Shravan

0 on Saturday

brandlovevideos : Explain engage everyone with your awesome product/brand demo videos with us.

Dear Rodinhooders, We are a Tirupur based startup Establishment, involved in creating remarkable demo videos for other newly established or…

Started by hariharan

34 Feb 26
Reply by hariharan

Contest: Who gets to attend the Startupbootcamp FinTech Pitch Days in Mumbai & Bangalore?

World leading financial technology accelerator, Startupbootcamp FinTech, is looking for THE next FinTech startup that's about to change th…

Started by Mirte Gosker

9 Feb 24
Reply by asha chaudhry

Being productive in a startup.

Before Devengers, i was working with some very amazing people ( or talent, or as they call them "resources" ) at QuadNode. I graduated last…

Started by Kaushik Thirthappa

2 Feb 23
Reply by asha chaudhry

App to Help You Find a WiFi Cafe

I used to go mad trying to find a cafe with WiFi to work out of, or do meetings in, across areas and when traveling etc.  Our team at Bold…

Started by Abhishek Agarwal

8 Feb 20
Reply by Abhishek Agarwal

Lopeca Thoughts

Hi Everyone, We launched a MVP of Lopeca a few days ago.  www.lopeca.com. In short, people can discover places that they wonder about, live…

Started by Muzaffer Selimbeyoğlu

4 Feb 18
Reply by Muzaffer Selimbeyoğlu

The Best Place To Work

Hello, As a person interested in work cultures, start-up environments and motivating people, I found something interesting today. C-suites…

Started by Ajay Shah

5 Feb 16
Reply by Ajay Shah

FUTURE OF STARTUP ACCELERATORS AND ENTREPRENEUR SUPPORT ORGANISATIONS - 2015 INDIA IN FOCUS

Over the last two years, there has been a proliferation of accelerators around the world and entrepreneurs have differing takes on why the…

Started by Arjuman Amjad

4 Feb 16
Reply by Arjuman Amjad

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

NDA Obsessions!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2015   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service