News

Bangalore Rodinhoods Meet – Proposal for September 2012

Friends,

I was wondering if we can have an Open House / Rodinhoods Meet in Bangalore in September 2012.
I presume that Alok is speaking at the Ad:Tech event to be held in Sheraton Bangalore on 27th September, and that is when I propose this meet as well either on 26th or 28th Sept, depending upon Alok’s availability.

Also, would like to connect with fellow Rodinhoods in Bangalore, and see if we can arrange a nice place.

Regards,

Puneet Aggarwal
www.honeymoonswami.com

Comments

29 Comments

1. Ok, let me see

I had an open offer by Silicon Valley Bank to use their offices.

Is there a volunteer here who can be my contact point?

send mail to alok@rodinhood.com

2. Alok, I happen to live within the Sheraton complex, next to the World Trade Centre.
    I can volunteer to be your contact point, unless there are more people from Bangalore who can join in.

3. Cool! Can u send me a mail? Direct? Will intro u to SVB

4. puneet – deepak here is also very keen on initiating rodinhooder meet ups – can you pls connect with him?

https://www.therodinhoods.com/profile/DeepakPanigrahy

and amit thaker also tried something a while ago – 

https://www.therodinhoods.com/forum/topics/weekend-meets-bangalore?

cheers!

5. i am in..lets bring in more people

6. I have sent you an email, Alok !

7. Thank you Asha, will connect with them. Have sent them a friend request. I presume that without adding them as friends, I can’t email them

Regards, Puneet

8. Soneeta, I am relatively new to Bangalore, so if you know more Rodinhooders in Bangalore, invite them to this thread please….

Also, if you could suggest alternate venues.

One venue that I have proposed is Berries and Barrels Cafe , 1-minute walk from Hotel Sheraton, within the same Brigade Gateway complex.

Regards, Puneet

9. simply ‘send message’ puneet – check. 

if you can’t, do let me know – i’ll connect you guys in a jiffy!!!

10. Nope does not help. It says “You need to be friends, before you can send him a message”
    I have sent a friend request to both of them

Regards, Puneet

11. all done! hopefully they’ll be in touch with you soon!

12. Alok/Puneet,

I have been trying to find a venue for regular monthly meets and yesterday, one of my friend, who runs a Distribution company, has agreed to share his office on 2nd Friday of every month for Rodinhood meets at BTM.

Being one of the business person, he can also add a lot of value and has agreed to help the rodinhooders with guest speakers and sessions as feasible.

Puneet -Lets work to get the Bangalore chapter rolling now!!!

13. Deepak, that is good to hear. Look forward to talking to you in the evening

Regards, Puneet

14. how big a place do u needfor this..like how many seatings?

15. can anybody check the “cool joint” in jaya nagar. generally lot of press meets are organised there

16. I think a central Bangalore location would suit all of us. Jayanagar might seem a little far for many of us. Any place which can hold about 50-100 people should be good enough.

Regards, Puneet

17. Yellow. Am in too. 

18. I feel BTM is the near to Koramangala, Jayanagar and JP Nagar where most of the startups are concentrated.

I have already a place in BTM, close to Silk Board, where we can have 20 people for sure and the I propose the first meet to be on 14 Sept. Of course, we can follow up again when Alok visits.

19. If you guys agree, I can put a fresh post calling all Banglore Rodinhooders for the Sep 14 meetup.

20. wow! now this enthusiasm is infectious!!!

okay… so the update is that alok is going to be in b’lore for adtech on 27th sept and he is keen on meeting up with you rockstars. 

we are trying to plan a rodinhoods meet – the logistics are being worked out. so pls hang on for just a bit… once the picture is clearer we shall post an event. i reckon this is a great opportunity for everyone in b’lore to connect on 27th sept itself!

sounds good?

21. A runup meet to 27th will be not bad.
    Yes, you can call all BLR Rodinhooders to connect and meet on 14th.

Let me know if you need any help

Regards, Puneet

22. Sure Asha. Let me know when you need any form of assistance.

Meanwhile, I have formal confirmation on the BTM venue for us for regular monthly meets.

I will speak to Puneet and post the details later today.

23. Guys, I’m gonna be there on the 27th for Ad Tech.

Now, we need a place where 30-40 people (guess) can sit and discuss.

I dont want a coffee shop kinda thing – you can speak and present etc

I tried to have this at my VC’s office – Silicon Valley Bank and they readily agreed, but they can only seat 20 people

So, lets look out for options.

24. Yay…count me in! Looking forward to meeting fellow Rodins & Hoods in Bengaluru!

25. Hello Hooders,

I am based out of Bangalore currently and would love to be a part of this. So its +1.

Regards,

Sandy

26. Hey Sandy, you can connect with me at 9916181405

27. I would love to join.

28. hey guys & gals,

therodinhoods b’lore mixer has been announced – it’s on 27th sept. check it out and rsvp!!!

https://www.therodinhoods.com/events/the-rodinhoods-bangalore-mixer-in-september

29. g’morn rodinhooders of b’lore!

so the countdown begins to TheRodinhoods Mixer begins!

surprisingly i haven’t recd any presentations for the 27th 🙁

and i refuse to believe none of you has a BIG IDEA to share!

so if you’re stuck at home owing to bharat bandh – why don’t you make that ppt instead?!

[p.s: i’m in b’lore right now and can’t hear an inch of traffic moving. so if i can do some rodinhooding right now, so can you!!!] 

🙂

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register