Startup

Budding Bots

Hello friends,

I am the co-founder of Budding Bots. On your left what you see is our logo. We are just one and half year old. 

We at Budding Bots strive to create awareness among the school going students about robotics and technology by conducting workshops for them. We start right from the basics and make sure that fire of robotics is ignited within them. We at BB start teaching the students right from the grass-root level and we go to the advanced levels which are simplified by us so that the school students can easily learn.

Countries like Japan and China are far ahead than India in the field of robotics only because kids there, are taught the basics at school level itself and that is what we aim! Our team consists of 5 final year engineering students. Some of the stuff what we teach to the kids, we ourselves learnt it in our First and Second year engineering. When we learnt all this stuff, we thought damn! Its so easy. Why should we not give kids such opportunities right from the school so that they can do way better than what we did during our engineering.

This was how it all started and Budding Bots was co-founded by me and my friend Dhruv Kothari. Until now we have successfully conducted 10 workshops in Mumbai at various institutes and one in Gujarat and more than 500 students have made their bots with us. At Budding Bots we create a very friendly atmosphere and make students very much comfortable so they can feel free to ask anything. Just anything. We make sure that each and every question of all the students is answered satisfactorily. We get immense pleasure when we look at the satisfied smiles on the faces of the kids when the robots made by themselves start working.

Basic Remote Controlled Wired Robot

Drunken Drawing Robot

Bristle Bot

These are some of the robots that we teach the kids.

For more you can visit our Facebook Page here. We don’t have a website as of now. For any queries you can write to us at buddingbots@gmail.com or contact us directly at:

Friends, we have put up the videos on our Page Do check them out.

Ankur – 9773776803

Dhruv – 9773776967

Regards,

Budding Bots Team.

Comments

19 Comments

1. Great Initiative Guys..

2. Thank you…!

3. can u add more images and videos of your bots?

how u make them etc? anything more visual?

4. sorry, i saw the page again and noticed new images – what about a video of it working?

5. ankur:

you need to add the video/s to the story for other members to see. it may not get as much visibility here in the comments.

also it would help if you added captions to the images!

6. Very good initiative Ankur.

7. Thank you..

8. Well Done… Needed Such services… !! 

9. I would like to offer a free website to you courtesy : http://www.admaws.com 🙂 you could write to me at rahul@adeventurez.com if you are interested.

Love what you are doing. All the best 😀 

10. waiting for the videos brother 🙂

11. Dear Ankur

Congratulations and its nice to know about you and your team. by the way i just want to suggest some thing. usually on regular news papers we come to know about students from rural colleges who try to do some innovative work like switch on the motor through a sms from nokia 1100 model. 

i am from hyderabad and i came to see these types of innovations from students who are located in rural areas. my suggestion is in future if you come to know about any students who are trying hard to do some innovative in robotics etc. help them by providing necessary information. guide them to reach the perfect place where they can do more innovative works.

Thanks

Sai

12. Great to hear that. And would be our pleasure to help such students. If you come across any of such students please refer them to us and we would be more than happy to help them.

13. Dear Ankur

Thanks for positive reply, well will get back to you with details if i heard or seen any of such studens in newspapers or in local tv

Thanks

Sai

14. Awesome initiative guys. Really commendable!

15. Thanks!!!

16. Friends, we have put up the videos on our Page Do check them out.

17. Have posted the videos on the Page. Awaiting your feedback. 

18. Have posted the videos on the Page.

19. ankur… vijay has come up with an idea – which would translate into a demo for you!!! as u know, we’re having the next open house on the 27th https://www.therodinhoods.com/forum/topics/the-rodinhoods-open-house-agenda

and there have been a lot of ideas of how to share our Open House with other rodinhooders. this is what vijay has suggested: 

Vijay Khubchandani 17 minutes ago

Just had this sudden Insight.. Why don’t we ask our Budding Bots guys to make us a remote controlled Robot, fitted with a Video Camera on top and shoot the entire event with it.. Later we can give them the Credits.. :)”

no pressure. we’re all just throwing ideas in the air. we plan to do the hashchat though… let us know!

cheers!

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register