Preface by Alok on 31/3/2013:

On February 13th, 2012, Deepak Sharma started this post on therodinhoods.com. It took 20,000 page views, 193 comments and innumerable cases of cheating, complaints, follows ups and god knows what to put an end to this menace??? 

I know 'Caveat Emptor' (Buyer Beware), but what when we become BEWARE?? what happens then??

Original post by Deepak:

Browsing the HeadStart Community Google Groups post today I found out about this very shocking complaint; more like an outcry for help. Sharing the whole situation & my online Jassosi.

Complaint against:-

TIMTARA.COM or

Infosecure Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

B-26 Second Floor, Sector 8
Noida, Uttar Pradesh -201301
India

I also found so many other similar complaints on web :-

http://www.consumercourtforum.in/f10/timtara-com-infosecure-consult...

http://www.consumercourtforum.in/f10/timtara-com-infosecure-consult...

http://www.consumercourtforum.in/f10/timtara-com-60083/

http://www.consumercourtforum.in/f5/timtara-com-infosecure-consulti...

THIS COMPANY CLAIMS ON THERE WEBSITE THAT "timtara.com is Rated No. 1 for “User Experience” by Dataquest Magazine + Sapient-Nitro Research in Jan'11 within 7 months of launch."

DELIGHT MORE SOUNDS LIKE CUSTOMER PLIGHT. What do you think?

update: e-mail sent by the timtara.com ceo to me (Alok) and deepak on 17th Feb 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: COMPLAINTS AGAINST YOU
To: Alok Kejriwal <alok@games2win.com>
Cc: Deepak Sharma <outsourcingfocus@gmail.com>, customerfirst@timtara.com, Tajender Khurana <tajender@timtara.com>

Alok / Deepak :

Yes I agree its bad. 

No excuse - but we are doubling our turnover for the last 3 months. And we are a little over a
year in biz. The organization and the fulfillment (team, sourcing etc) could not keep up with
the speed for Dec and Jan. Because we are new some customers panicked and others who
got on time were delighted.

We reached out to the affected customers, toned down our marketing, strengthened supplier
relationship and just about come out of the "delay" phase.

Try us out sometime.

Cheers.

-- 
Arindam Bose
MD and Chief Customer Officer

UPDATE: 31/3/2013 - Timtara Bosses arrested

Extras:

Tags: Alert, Cheaters, Fraud

Views: 24188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i booked and paid for  Lenovo Essential G Series G570 (59-325499) Laptop, on 9th april 2012.after more than 15 phone calls and 10 written complaints,Timtara has failed to refund my money.I am going to file a case in consumer court and will also file an FIR at noida. People at customer care are ill informed and they have no access to senior people.kindly refund my money at the earliest.my contact no is 9857677886

Friends.... My company is about to start to start business with snapdeal.com & koovs.com..... if anyone's worked with them before. do let me know how trustworthy these companies are...

Filed today, 5 Consumer Complaints. 

Thanks Sumit Ji.

I think if you can not honor the value of promise made to your customers you need to close shop & get out of business. 

I am also caught by Timtara fraud unknowinlgy, I have ordered on 07-May and order number is 10251642 at that time I got confirmation that I will get my product 8-10 working days. after 8-10 customer care says that my delivery time is 10-15 days and now after 10-15 days they say it is 15-20 days and I am damm sure after that also they will keep on increasing it. I am really fed up with this all and wanted to cancel my order and get refund but that also they are not doing, I have forwarded lot of emails to cancel my order but it has not cancelled yet. Timtara.com is real cheater web site.

Yes, they are cheating customer left right & center. but really what are we doing about this. even customers are falling prey to this kind of fraudulent company. is it too hard to Google the reputation of this company. Please don't be disheartened there are plenty of good & honest companies out their as for your money ask for a refund & inconvenience fee from the company & then go ahead and file a consumer complaint to ensure they go out of business.

Hello Deepak.

I ordered two HTC mobile phones from timtara on 03rd May Order No: 10249734 (Rs 15,050)

I did not get any reply for over a month then last week after several complaints I got an email saying the products will be delivered by 01st June but there is still no sign of the products.

Can you please advice me what should I do. Whether I should just cancel the order and wait for the refund or wait for the products for a few more days.

Thanks,

Rohit

Please do not expect any reply from this company its been a standard practice & modus operandi from them, they take order, do not fulfill it & give no refunds but if you press hard they will try to lure you to get replacement substandard product with zero durability. Do not cancel the order, just ask them to deliver or refund the money with a inconvieneience fee. Please let me know how it goes for you. in case you need any legal assistance let me know.

Would be happy to be a part or be of help in shutting them down asap or lodging a complaint. Appreciate any type of guidance in doing this. Thanx Man.

File a consumer complaint which BTW can be easily done without any help from a lawyer. Local consumer courts are fast track courts. This is only way these thugs will be off the street.

Thanks for the reply Deepak.
I had mailed them yesterday and I got a reply today saying give us 4-5 days more to resolve the issue.
I will wait for 5 days more or take the necessary action.

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service