Ask For Help

Free commercial office 192 q ft. for 1 year

Based out of Dubai and working as C.F.O in Pharma  startup after 15 year stint in an American MNC thoughts of giving back to the society continue to be with me since ages ! While no time to implement on my own. Here is what I am thinking….

Background

I am passionate about following areas

Clean City and Old age assistance

While I continue to be busy in setting up my (although employee I treat it as mine)  company green field project I would like to assist people who have same passion in Cleanliness and/or Old age related areas. Potentially  partner with them.

What is on the offer ?

Free commercial space of 200 Sq ft.in DDA Commercial complex in Vaishali, Pitampura Delhi for  one year and/or partial contribution  towards seed capital.

How you can win ?

Share the idea & project plan and If approved you win it and you or we move forward together.

My mail address is risenm16@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you!

twitter: @risenm16

Comments

3 Comments

1. wow. very generous of you naresh. so who stays in pitampura?

pls share your twitter handle at the end. will help me mention you while tweeting.

2. Thanks Asha

Just a drop in the Ocean. In Pitampura lives my family, parents, brothers and all the cousins + my soul.

If I don’t do this my soul will not join me in the heaven.

Warm Regards

Naresh

3. Risenm16@gmail.com is the twitter ID. I haven’t used it much. May be time is now.

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register