Startup

Giving away free Passes for Adobe Summit on Rodinhoods.com

Adobe is organizing its largest annual event on Adobe Flash platform from 27th to 29th July 2011 at Banglore. I think a must attend for designers and developers and also Internet entrepreneurs to know what is in store from Adobe. 

Tekno Point is a Gold Sponsor for the event and we are entitled to some free passes. [ Worth around 3k] 

I will be happy to share 2 passes  with the Rodinhoods Community. 

For more details about the event please visit : www.adobesummit.com

Cheers

-H

Comments

13 Comments

1. We are very much keen for the passes.

What is the process to collect those stuff?

Thanks in advance.

2. Hi Deb, 

I can help you with 1 pass. Kindly mail the nomination details to saurabh@teknopoint.in and mention Rodinhoods reference. 

3. Hi Venkat, 

Please mail the nomination details to saurabh@teknopoint.in with reference of Rodinhoods , we will add to the guest list. 

-H

4. Hi Himanshu,

Myself Avik Majumdar, a Flex Developer eagerly waiting for a pass for the above specified summit.

Can you help me for the same. Waiting for a positive feedback.

Thanks.

5. Hi Avik, 

I have already allotted 2 passes  , If I do not hear from them or if there is a cancellation I will update you. 

Cheers,

-H

6. Himanshu – thanks for the kindness

Again, can we make it a bit objective?

Can you ask one question that makes people quality and acually deserve to go here?

I dont know adobe – so you will have to think of the question?

Alok

7. Hi Alok, 

This is a very niche event so I was not sure if there would be enough takers. Hence did not keep a contest.

Will think of a question and update my post in a while. 

Cheers, 

-H

8. Hi Himanshu,

Can i request for a pass for the same….

regards

ginni

9. Thanks a lot Himanshu. But as said, man poses but god disposes. One of our project  giving pain and come under critical bug fixing phase. So all the leaves are cancelled nowadays. Provide the passes to someone else who needed.

10. Hey @Himanshu Mody…

Thanks for sharing this with others. I dont fit in the target group hence wont waste a pass. Great giveaway ofcourse…

You can simply ask people what have they done so far in ‘adobe tech’ and how will they benefit by attending this event? The one who is crystal clear on where he is and where he wants to go Wins !

11. Hi Avik, 

Since the other 2 folks cannot make it , I have added your name to the guest list. 

Please confirm that you can attend the event. 

Regards,

-H

12. Hi Ginni, 

I have added you to my guest list, you will have to get in touch with Saurabh once you reach the office. 

Please mail your contact details to saurabh@teknopoint.in and he will reply you with more details. 

Thanks and Regards,

-H

13. Hi Himanshui,
    Thanks but I have already cancel my train ticket .Its ok.Lets meet next time.Thanks once again.

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register