I started blogging first on 'Rodinhood.com'.

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

This is the logo of Rodinhood.com as designed by a USA logo company called 'Logobee'.

A year later, I started 'Therodinhoods.com' and the site even since has never had a logo.

The challenge was how to create 'plurality' in the logo, given that therodinhoods.com is a 'social networking site for enterprising people'

I explained this challenge to logobee, and they just come back with these logo's.

Can you please help all of us as community members, choose the logo / suggest changes to these logos above and or / mix and match ideas etc?

Its important that the Logo has a Unisex appeal, for sure!

Please just comment below!

Many thanks!

Tags: Therodinhoods.com logo

Views: 1540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I play the part of Devil's Advocate...Why do we need Logo for therodinhood.com.  We are doing well without it.  Are we not.  I agree with Apurva Narang...Therodinhood.com in nice font will make the day.

I'm a fan of shields.. the look classy on merchandise as well :) .. Go with any of the the shields !

I'm really glad by overwhelming response on this post. Now How we should go about it?...VOTING ::)

Light bulb definitely! Unisex and signifying the spread of ideas

The # 3. The arrouws are an upward significance with thoughts to ideas to actions...is where 
Rodinhood grows higher and higher to touch the sky..

Cheers 

wow - i'm finally so confused i have no clue what to do!

:) Trust me wid the logo of # 3 coz.I love rodinhoods...*smile* and the number # 3 consists of the "thinker" and "doer" ..ideas+action+thoughts+doing...= rodinhoods !:)

Put up a poll if you want to crowd source the answer.  Or go with your gut which is what I'd recommend.  Read through everyone's posts, forget about it for a while and then take a fresh look at the logos again and the right one will naturally suggest itself to you.

thats the best option n perhaps shud have been done at the first place :)

I recommend gut feel too - entrepreneurs tend to have a well developed gut :D

None. Sorry.

I liked Logo #4. may be Try .com in the same line.

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service