Hii,Need help in starting a Online store.(E-Commerce website)

First of all kudos to all of you and my special thanks to Mr.Alok for this initiative,although this is my first post I keep a follow up on all the activities and discussions happening on Rodinhood.

After listening and getting shared by so many innumerable journeys of members over here..

I am taking a plunge to start a E-Store of mine.

Let me introduce myself..I am Ashish Baharani an alumnus of 2010 batch of MBA...From the first day itself enrolling into MBA I made up my mind of starting something of my own..So as the blessings of friends and family..I started my own retail store in 2010 of Tees in the most reputed mall..Initially I was retailing only Tantra tees (A bombay brand) as an EBO and lately added more brands of tees in store which got a tremendous response..Right now most of our customers are either NRI's or People based in other cities but belonging to hometown..

Now I am looking forward to start my E store as I am already having the stocks and all the other requirements (VAT,Tin No.etc) which are needed ready..I really want to build a website of repute to cater the younger audience as our major clientele is of that age group..

How can I go about it ?? I have seen many E stores starting and closing up soon as sales dint pick up much...??Where should be my main focus??Initially I want a trial run before spending much on the webstore as to test run the response..??

Thank you..

You guys are really doing a good job...."RESPECT" is the right word..

Views: 4336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ashish,

Hope you are doing well!!

This is Kaushal from Panacea Infotech has read your requirement. Being an Software development company we do provide web development ,and mobile app and software development . Kindly share your project requirement so that we can provide you best solution. We are a team of 100+ professionals and serving this domain from last 10+ years.

Please visit:- www.panaceatek.com 

Some of online stores that we developed for different business venture- 

http://www.c2bpromo.com/    - Online store for electronics items. 

http://www.cagolfcenter.com/- Online store for golf kits. 

http://teeshout.co.uk/- Online store for t-shirt business.

I can show you more. 

My email id:- kaushal@panaceatek.com 

Kindly share your contact details so that we can discuss more about your requirement in deep manner. 

The first step should be to refine your idea a bit and put it in a document or spreadsheet or hand sketched paper. Then list USPs of your product(s)/service(s) and your target audience. 

Once you are ready with this, now you will need a seasoned ecommerce development company who will understand your idea, analyze it and craft a solution for implementing web technologies to convert it into a functional e-commerce platform. 

Then would come the need of an experienced team of web engineers to design & develop your platform. Hosting, maintenance and marketing are ongoing tasks for running e-businesses.

RSS

Partnership!

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us on FB, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

HUMOUR!

TRUE LIES!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Wanna feature your startup? Showcase it!
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Wanna read the BEST OF 2014?
6. Wanna get funding but don't know how to pitch? Here's a template!
7. Wanna know more about Trhs Events - read all the Open House stories.

8. Need help in Digital media? There's a goldmine of insights HERE...
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

What does 'Rodinhood' mean?

Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.

The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.

© 2016   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service