why are we always running after money...is there any life beyond this run for it or is life nothing but money ????

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotcha ! :D

Abey John said:

Awww, I was just parking my butt into the seat with popcorn and coke to watch the fight.  ;)

Neil Bahal said:

No probs.

Nayana Somaratna said:

@Neil

Nothing personal, man ;)

Neil Bahal said:

@Jyoti.... now what should I say now that this kid has gotten so personal with me ?

@ Nayana.... try that again...

Nayana Somaratna said:

@Jyoti - I totally agree with you.

@Neil - Honestly, acting like a Troll is immature and childish. I won't bother saying anymore.

Jyoti Shukla said:

Neil, that is the most offending comment about this site's members and about Alok himself.

What you are implying is, the members are Alok's sycophants and say yes to whatever he says and Alok is a person who likes to surround himself with sycophants. You couldn't have insulted all of us and him anymore.

The debates here thrive because we have difference of opinions. If we all were such boot-lickers then there won't be any debates, Alok will be the only person posting discussion topics and others will be just making noises of "yes, yes, I agree" and this would have been a dead community. But that is not so here. Everyone is free to post their thoughts and everyone else is free to express their opinion. This particular discussion would not have got so many replies if there were no difference of opinions.

This small community is thriving because of its positivity, because of the knowledge sharing and because we all have become close-nit friends sharing our problems and joys and because we all travel the same road of being enterprising people.

I highly object to your comment. You have questioned the integrity of every single member of this site and you have insulted them.

Frankly, I am furious and disappointed that somebody could even think such a thing about rodinhoods.com.

Neil Bahal said:

Wow, this discussion has become aggressive all of a sudden. And this is what money does to everyone....makes you fight.....and hence...IT CANNOT BUY YOU LOVE lol.....ask the Ambanis ...they cannot live happily with 4 lakh crores.

Anyways, to conclude...i want to say something controversial....

**Had Alok said that money was not important, I am sure a lot of people here would have said the same...:)...just what I feel,...but I can be wrong.

Hi Neil

..We certainly hold high respect for Alok Kejriwal  & he's a great inspiration for all.....but will certainly not agree and accept all of  his thought processes.....:)..Alok has not created ro(bots)dinhoods.com ...:it's rodinhoods.com

Regards

Neil Bahal said:

Wow, this discussion has become aggressive all of a sudden. And this is what money does to everyone....makes you fight.....and hence...IT CANNOT BUY YOU LOVE lol.....ask the Ambanis ...they cannot live happily with 4 lakh crores.

**Had Alok said that money was not important, I am sure a lot of people here would have said the same...:)...just what I feel,...but I can be wrong.

yeah....i dont think people follow Alok as robots...I agree with Anushka on that...I am sure and hopeful there are many like me who will say what is in their minds....Alok is a much respected and  adored personality ,but i';m sure he too wouldnt like people following him with eyes \brains closed...

Anushka Shroff said:

Hi Neil

..We certainly hold high respect for Alok Kejriwal  & he's a great inspiration for all.....but will certainly not agree and accept all of  his thought processes.....:)..Alok has not created ro(bots)dinhoods.com ...:it's rodinhoods.com

Regards

Neil Bahal said:

i'll chose 'wisdom ',,,and with wisdom i will live my life a lot more happily...

Nayana Somaratna said:

@Dr Pankaj

I totally agree that luck is very important - but it is such a random factor that very few of us are willing to openly admit just how important a role it may have played in our success.

Of course, I've always thought that good luck has a higher chance of occurring when you minimize the chances for bad luck by proper preparation.

Incidentally, I have an interesting question - if you were the prince 'Paris' in the Iliad and 3 goddesses appeared before you offering either Wealth, Wisdom or Beauty - which would you choose ?

pankaj khandelwal said:

howsoever much we feel that money is a security to plenty ills ,it is not absolute...there's something called luck as well

Abhishek Rai said:
Like I said, the discussion has to be about, What to do with money...
I am not making fun of anybody, but if you still can debate that whether money is important or not, its kinda lame.
You can have a billion dollars and still live like a saint, because you want to spend your life in that manner and utilise the money you have amassed to do good somewhere else...
By debating, whether money is important or not, you are debating about the power of the money, which is relatively one of the more absolute things in this world...
So rather worry about whether money is important or not,worry what to do with it and what good you can do with it...

Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal said:

abhi - you are free to leave a discussion but definitely not make fun of anyone's topic....!

Why should you judge if this is useless or not?

It makes lots of people including me really deep dive and realize how shallow a life we are living....

simple sparks like these are what Zen masters called 'Satori'....

Abhishek Rai said:

I feel this is the most useless piece of discussion going on this particular site. Anybody who feels that money is not important, please go to Mothers of Charity and work there.

For rest of us the tribe, lets die trying to create something big, better and bolder, than Facebook (earlier the benchmark was Google) which ensures that at least we die richer...

aieyoo....sounds like you and anushka are writing my obituary :-))))

hahahahaha....

I love it when people say 'got lost'.... thats the whole point of having a discussion!!

pankaj khandelwal said:

yeah....i dont think people follow Alok as robots...I agree with Anushka on that...I am sure and hopeful there are many like me who will say what is in their minds....Alok is a much respected and  adored personality ,but i';m sure he too wouldnt like people following him with eyes \brains closed...

Anushka Shroff said:

Hi Neil

Regards

Neil Bahal said:

That would be my choice too - with wisdom, you can always overcome your obstacles.

But I wonder - if you had godlike wisdom, would you want to become rich in the first place ?

pankaj khandelwal said:

i'll chose 'wisdom ',,,and with wisdom i will live my life a lot more happily...

Nayana Somaratna said:

@Dr Pankaj

I totally agree that luck is very important - but it is such a random factor that very few of us are willing to openly admit just how important a role it may have played in our success.

Of course, I've always thought that good luck has a higher chance of occurring when you minimize the chances for bad luck by proper preparation.

Incidentally, I have an interesting question - if you were the prince 'Paris' in the Iliad and 3 goddesses appeared before you offering either Wealth, Wisdom or Beauty - which would you choose ?

pankaj khandelwal said:

howsoever much we feel that money is a security to plenty ills ,it is not absolute...there's something called luck as well

Abhishek Rai said:
I am not making fun of anybody, but if you still can debate that whether money is important or not, its kinda lame.
You can have a billion dollars and still live like a saint, because you want to spend your life in that manner and utilise the money you have amassed to do good somewhere else...
By debating, whether money is important or not, you are debating about the power of the money, which is relatively one of the more absolute things in this world...
So rather worry about whether money is important or not,worry what to do with it and what good you can do with it...

abhi - you are free to leave a discussion but definitely not make fun of anyone's topic....!

It makes lots of people including me really deep dive and realize how shallow a life we are living....

Abhishek Rai said:

I feel this is the most useless piece of discussion going on this particular site. Anybody who feels that money is not important, please go to Mothers of Charity and work there.

For rest of us the tribe, lets die trying to create something big, better and bolder, than Facebook (earlier the benchmark was Google) which ensures that at least we die richer...

Soon, everyone in the site will deny that they ever were influenced by Alok ;)

hahahahaha....

I love it when people say 'got lost'.... thats the whole point of having a discussion!!

pankaj khandelwal said:

Anushka Shroff said:

Hi Neil

Regards

Neil Bahal said:

I am sorry guys but we have been only spamming each other since last few pages with a lot of noise outside the main topic. Maybe we need to keep this discussion to rest and move on.

Its agreed upon by a lot of us that money is important.

Ha!

Alok, I was just looking for something for you to trip over so we can haul you over the coals with it.  Don't you know aieyoo is a south indian term.  We have the Geographical Indicator patent on it so anyone who is not a south indian is immediately guilty of all sorts of patent and trademark violations. 

hahahahaha....

pankaj khandelwal said:

Anushka Shroff said:

Hi Neil

Regards

Neil Bahal said:

@ Alok....lol

hahahahaha....

pankaj khandelwal said:

Anushka Shroff said:

Hi Neil

Regards

Neil Bahal said:

thats exactly what we are discussing.....

Nayana Somaratna said:

That would be my choice too - with wisdom, you can always overcome your obstacles.

But I wonder - if you had godlike wisdom, would you want to become rich in the first place ?

pankaj khandelwal said:

Nayana Somaratna said:

@Dr Pankaj

pankaj khandelwal said:

Abhishek Rai said:

Abhishek Rai said:

Nayana.....lets get back to the discussion please....

Nayana Somaratna said:

Soon, everyone in the site will deny that they ever were influenced by Alok ;)

hahahahaha....

pankaj khandelwal said:

Anushka Shroff said:

Hi Neil

Regards

Neil Bahal said:

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Stay Updated via FB!!

Please like us!!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's