DeZyre is revolutionising how students and working professionals get trained in job skills. Millions of students benefit from DeZyre’s online skill development platform. Faculty from Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, IIT, IIM, Stanford etc teach on our platform.
You role is to work with the course development team to ensure that DeZyre’s video tutorials are of outstanding quality. You will also make sure that our video delivery is innovative and interactive.
1. Video post-production tasks such as reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustment, colour correction and final
2. Compress video projects for output; makes video products available in a variety of formats
3. Work with other technical and non-technical staff to organize and implement videotaping of instructional projects
4. Introduce techniques to make educational videos more interactive and engaging
1. We want you to be passionate about video production and should have demonstrated work experience in this field
2. Experience with popular video editing tools
3. Technical literacy and experience with video cameras and formats, audio and computer file formats
4. Lots of energy, patience and meticulous attention to detail
5. Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights your previous work