Startup

Photographs are definitely a passe! 360 is in…

Hi friends!

I want to introduce my startup 360spinlab.

360spinlablogoblackcopysmall

We provide 360º virtual tour to different industries. Have a look at our website to know more about it. www.360spinlab.com

A virtual tour is a series of panoramic photos which are exported to a viewer/player that allow movement in all angles. The viewer/player allows the user to look all around (360°) and up and down (360°). A virtual tour is a complete 360-degree view of a space with which a user can interact. With a good virtual tour, the user feels as if they’re standing within a space, controlling their movement within the area, zooming in and out, giving them the ability to focus in on areas of interest.

These tours are then embedded on website, to make it open to the viewers. It offers great level of interactivity, viewer can go through your building spaces one by one, as if he is moving in your place physically. There are various arrows or dots which gives him direction to another place in the building, thus guiding viewer throughout the place. The best part is that he can spend as much time in each room or spot and look at each and every corner of the room, without being present there.

We are based in Delhi

We are looking for contacts and marketing partners and your wishes 🙂

Please comment and give feedback.

Comments

10 Comments

1. Good initiative

I remember seeing this exact thing sometime in 2006. Few of American paediatric hospitals had developed the whole tour facility using this tech and we could hold the pic by mouse and rotate it in any direction to see rooms, creche, OT, OPD etc. If I am right this link has a virtual tour where the images marked 360 can be rotated around. Or is your product even ahead?

It was a very encouraging experience. I was developing HIS for German Hospitals back then and programmers had no idea about how western Hospitals look. This kind of virtual tour had become a part of the 7 day induction training in healthcare i used to give programmers so that they felt themselves a part of this domain.

Very nice idea. Keep it up.

2. Thank you. 

Yes it is the same thing. We add a few extra features, like adding arcihtectural floor plan popup, which help viewers to know where facilities in the building are. Also each virtual tour can have a link, to move to adjoining rooms by clicking over it and even bing maps, to tell viewer your location.

This thing has been there for long, but its time Indian industries accept it and promote it.

3. Interesting concept but it’s been done by others before. 

What you could try is integrating your concept with the panorama photo taking abilities of most smartphones today. 

Maybe create an app which allows a user to take panorama photos of his house/facility, etc from his smartphone and instantly convert it into a 360 degree video like the one you’ve put up in this post. If you give that power to users to create something like that directly from their smartphones, I bet you’ll be on to something. 

Let me know if you need more advise on the same. Would love to be a part of something like that. All the best!

4. Yes, we actually are working on that concept secretly. 🙂 We might need some help soon,  I will definitely get in touch with you.

What you are suggesting requires a platform , which is linked to the app. So if someone click a panorama, it is shared automatically on website. 

Here I am introducing my services. I am currently looking for some contacts, who is interested in my services or can redirect me to a potential client.I am also open to commision based marketing partners. 

Thank you for replying

5. amir,

the rodinhooders of delhi are meeting up tomorrow – https://www.therodinhoods.com/events/delhi-rodinhooders-meet-up-structured

pls try to attend – just rsvp and comment on the thread i mentioned…. !!!

6. Asha, I wanted to attend it, but I am out of Delhi right now. 🙁

There is an open house on 22nd, I’ll definitely attend and spin that 🙂

7. I remember there was a highly publicized company in late 90s that touted a virtual walk through of the Taj Mahal as part of an Intel initiative.  My worry about your idea is that I remember Taj Mahal and Intel, but not the company 🙁  [if you do know the company and it has done well, please let me know – I stand corrected.  But it also means the walkthroughs business is taken]

Having said so, Google came about when Yahoo! already existed.  So,.. 

1) Your sample shots on your website are of places I dont know.  Why not go to popular outdoor tourist destinations in India and build some better marketing collateral?  e.g. go to Mahabaleshwar, go to Gujarat (the only state I see spending money on tourism ?)

If you’re doing external shots, I can think of states looking for tourism and Universities that would be interested.  Perhaps you can reach out to Gujerat tourism board ?  (I hear alot of their ads daily).

2) Won’t real-estate companies be interested?  Visit a couple of properties of Godrej, Prestige, Lokhandwala, DLF (or whatever builder you know of) and get some images taken.  

Or visit magicbricks and look for the most expensive properties being sold in your city ; wear a suit and get the photos of that place.   Write to the sellers and ask them to have Magicbricks include your widget on their listings.

3) In your home screen, I am more interested in going into the building than looking at the outside of the building.  But I cannot.

So, can your tech and presentation support floor plans that allow me to deep dive into each section of the property?

8. Thank you mahesh sir, for taking out time and giving such a nice feedback 🙂

Overview: I make virtual tours and almost every industry can have one to represent their facility. Real estate, hotels, universities, offices, events etc. 

1) I haven’t heard of any company back in 90’s, like this before and as far I know, there is none in India right now. Google Street offers such platform where we see places and even cities in 360º.

2) I have been shooting a few place recently, https://blog.360spinlab.com. I try to shoot at places I travel, but only travelling require time and money, which I need to have in the first place.

I have this idea of making a portal , dedicated to virtual tours of various places in India, and why not a street view of Delhi itself for start. May be you can suggest me how to start.

I have submitted a proposal in a University in Delhi just recently and also in talk with a few colleges, hotels and schools. People get interested because a majority of people in India haven’t seen such a technology before. It is very common elsewhere, but not in India. Even events can have them, to get a lively view of the happening. 

3) Yes, real estate companies are interested in these tours, and I am trying to get in touch with them. Even looking forward to attend property fairs in Delhi for the same.

4) Yes, my presentation supports floor plans and even bing maps. I will update my website with recent project soon, that would include interiors. 

Thank you sir for your feedback. Its great to get your views on the matter.I really appreciate it.

9. I am not sure how many of us know but google.com is already providing 3D view of more than 60% of roads and streets of USA, Europe and other countries.

there are 2 companies doing this for google and processing of those 3D pictures is done in Bengaluru only. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Street_View

Check this site, you will get to know how they do this. 

https://www.pocketgpsworld.com/teleatlas-mapping-van-a1000.php

Please help me understand , Dont take it hard. Either I didnt get what do you want to say or its not new for me.. 

its looks good that you are providing this 3D view.. but I didnt get what is new and value add in this.. why people should visit your website and what will you say in marketing ? I mean what service you will provide to them?

10. Wow, didnt know all of that.. Thank you for sharing. 

just follow this link:

https://www.jaypeehotels.com/jaypee_residency_manor/jaypeemussoorrie/index.htm

This is the official website of jaypee group, and they got a virtual tour for their website. I make these tours, which can be uploaded to websites. Its simple as that.. 🙂 My website is not a e-commerce website or a social platform. I am only a service provider.

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register