Startup

Rodinhoods OH (8th March, 2014)

Hey fellow Rodinhooders :).

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Kashyap Swaroop, CEO and co-founder at Lowfundwala Productions (We got inc-ed just yesterday. Our mother concern is now called Tilt Shift Media LLP)

At the last Rodinhoods OH, exams ke beech (we were students then), we volunteered to shoot the event and compile it into a video covering all the talks. Here’s the link for the same. Hope you like it: 

This AWESOME session that included the very first “Create a startup“, the relaunch of “Indian Backpacker“, the launch of “roomys.in“, Alok’s talk on “gamification of everything“, Jubanashwa’s “28 weeks, 28 states, 28 jobs” and a session on “investor love” for “Buttercups“, “Just Unjunk” and “My Peon“.

Unfortunately, one camera’s footage went corrupt post transfer and we could only use the master cam’s footage. Which makes this video not as good as we’d like. But hopefully, it’ll give you a taste how things are at an OH :). Also, the video had been exported as a full-HD video, but youtube compressed it to a 360p file. If anybody here knows why, do tell.

Lessons we’ve learnt:

1. Two cameras aren’t enough for such a big event. Also, TRIPOD TRIPOD TRIPOD.

2. An event as long as an OH can take a ton of time, patience and energy to edit. (LFW does 30 second to 5 minute long videos/ads)

3. Asha has infinite patience :). *Hugs*

We also cut a separate video on CAS:

In case you’d like to check out some more of our works, you can visit us here and check out our portfolio or visit our Facebook page.

Comments

2 Comments

1. :))))))))))))

thank you so much kashyap for volunteering to shoot & edit our Open House with such zeal! you guys are awesome and have a heart of gold when it comes to intent!!

i look at this as very startup and an interesting way to discover your strengths and weaknesses! i remember speaking to you when you were editing this and you just honestly admit that this was way out of your league! 3.5 x 2 hours of footage is big!!!

i’m glad this happened. now you guys know your niche – short short films. snappy ones. 1-5 mins max. and you guys kick ass at it!!!

so thank you for documenting some wonderful content for rodinhooders who were not able to make it. everything you do comes straight from your heart. and that’s what matters.

keep rodinhooding. we missed seeing you at the july OH….

2. ps: kashyap the more i think of it – the more i reckon you should really showcase yourself and the wonderful work lowfundwala has done for other startups.

after all, you are a startup created for startups!!

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register