Me & the accounts team were looking at this years P & L ( profit & loss statement ) and were wondering what can we do to cut down costs and / or improve revenue ... while walking up & down the office .. we realised that we have a lot of excess office space ( 1500 Sq. Ft Carpet area fully AC, WiFi, 26 work stations, 6 cabins - 2 conference rooms ) which we can put to good use .. so we thought why not make a startup support office wherein you not only get the workstation and Wi Fi but also a complete backend team such as HR , admin, MIS, IT , Accounts , etc on shared basis ( limited by either hours or number of tasks ).. so the entrepreneur can focus on his core job of building his business rather than wondering / wasting his time doing a 1000 other things which are important but not contributing directly in building the business such as:
1) Posting Jobs on job portals, Following with candidates and lining them up for interview, take the actual first interview to weed out lackeys
2) Getting an accountant to do the basic book entry, planning for cash flow, Monthly P & L, company formation , following up on debtors ( MOST IMPORTANT ), making invoices, agreements, purchase orders, sales order etc, making utility payments
3) Filing papers, finding best vendor for a product / service , booking tickets
4) Arranging for meetings, having a conference room for a meeting
5) Installing the OS, running the Anti Virus , getting the printer to work ( and ensuring the ink hasnt run out )
and so on ... ( most important - endless supply of adrakwali chai or coffee)
So we started firstoffice.in today - meaning literally today - we just booked the domain on web & social media, made the first draft of PPT and sharing the concept with you guys for your views.
We plan to have three monthly subscription plans
Basic for Rs. 5000 per person per month
Deluxe for Rs. 10000 per person per month
Premium for Rs. 15000 per person per month
* Details in PPT - Site should be operational in a couple of days
We are targeting 3 pain points
1) A customer who has a basic office but might not have but might need some fucntions like HR or Admin etc on partime basis and can be done off site
2) A customer who has neither office nor backend team but needs something on shared basis
3) A customer who needs only a workstation while using the conference a couple of times a week for meeting customers / vendors etc
Its now as easy to startup as "flying in an commercial aircraft rather than building your own airplane"
Important aspect is to ensure customer gets more that he expects / promised and my excess resources get utilized and P & L looks better :) ...I would appreciate any feedback
I just sent a mail to you & to Mr.Dev. But the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org bounced back. I believe you have received it.
Karthik S Rao
My Apologies for that. Will to check on it.
I have sent the email to dev and you will get the directions from him in a minute or 2.
The address is :
302, Vishweswar nagar
Off aarey road, behind udipi hotel
Goregaon east - Mumbai
If you are coming from the highway from bandra side you need to the take the left which leads to goregaon station & the signal there is a udipi hotel where you take the right and immediate left and follow the road till the dead end and you will find the a glass building on your left. We are on the third floor - 302 C/O Games N More
If you are coming by train come on east side and take the road straight and you will find udipi on your left. Take that left and immediate left again and follow the road till the dead end and you will find the a glass building on your left. We are on the third floor - 302 C/O Games N More
Hey, I'll be interested in your office space. Please let me know how we can connect and take this up. You can send me the contact details on email@example.com. Abhishek
Thanks for your interest.
Pls feel free to contact -
Mr. Dev - 9768425786 / firstname.lastname@example.org
My email ID is email@example.com & mobile is 7208000194