Hi 

Me & the accounts team were looking at this years P & L ( profit & loss statement ) and were wondering what can we do to cut down costs and / or improve revenue ... while walking up & down the office .. we realised that we have a lot of excess office space ( 1500 Sq. Ft Carpet area fully AC, WiFi, 26 work stations, 6 cabins - 2 conference rooms )   which we can put to good use .. so we thought why not make a startup support office  wherein you not only get the workstation and Wi Fi but also a complete backend team such as HR , admin, MIS, IT , Accounts , etc on shared basis ( limited by either hours or number of tasks ).. so the entrepreneur can focus on his core job of building his business rather than wondering / wasting his time doing a 1000 other things which are important but not contributing directly in building the business such as: 

1) Posting Jobs on job portals, Following with candidates and lining them up for interview, take the actual first interview to weed out lackeys

2) Getting an accountant to do the basic book entry, planning for cash flow, Monthly P & L, company formation , following up on debtors ( MOST IMPORTANT ), making invoices, agreements, purchase orders, sales order etc, making utility payments 

3) Filing  papers, finding best vendor for a product / service , booking tickets 

4) Arranging for meetings, having a conference room for a meeting 

5) Installing the OS, running the Anti Virus , getting the printer to work ( and ensuring the ink hasnt run out ) 

and so on ... ( most important - endless supply of adrakwali chai or coffee) 

So we started firstoffice.in today - meaning literally today - we just booked the domain on web & social media, made the first draft of PPT and sharing the concept with you guys for your views. 

We plan to have three monthly subscription plans 

Basic for Rs. 5000 per person per month

Deluxe for Rs. 10000 per person per month 

Premium for Rs. 15000 per person per month 

* Details in PPT - Site should be operational in a couple of days 

Firstoffice.in

We are targeting 3 pain points 

1) A customer who has a basic office but might not have but might need some fucntions like HR or Admin etc on partime basis and can be done off site 

2) A customer who has neither office nor backend team but needs something on shared basis 

3) A customer who needs only a workstation while using the conference a couple of times a week for meeting customers / vendors etc 

Its now as easy to startup as "flying in an commercial aircraft rather than building your own airplane" 

Important aspect is to ensure customer gets more that he expects / promised and my excess resources get utilized and P & L looks better :) ...I would appreciate any feedback 

Best regards 

Bhavesh Shah 

Tags: backoffice, office, part, shared, startup, time, workers

Views: 1179

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bhavesh,

I just sent a mail to you & to Mr.Dev. But the mail to sales@firstoffice.in bounced back. I believe you have received it.

Regards

Karthik S Rao

Hi 

My Apologies for that. Will to check on it. 

I have sent the email to dev and you will get the directions from him in a minute or 2. 

The address  is : 

Eco house 

302, Vishweswar nagar 

Off aarey road, behind udipi hotel 

Goregaon east - Mumbai 

If you are coming from the highway from bandra side you need to the take the left which leads to goregaon station & the signal there is a udipi hotel where you take the right and immediate left and follow the road till the dead end and you will find the a glass building on your left. We are on the third floor - 302 C/O Games N More

If you are coming by train come on east side and take the road straight and you will find udipi on your left. Take that left and immediate left again and follow the road till the dead end and you will find the a glass building on your left. We are on the third floor - 302 C/O Games N More

Regards 

Bhavesh Shah 

Hey, I'll be interested in your office space. Please let me know how we can connect and take this up. You can send me the contact details on biswal@gmail.com. Abhishek

Hi Abhisek 

Thanks for your interest. 

Pls feel free to contact -

Mr. Dev - 9768425786  / sales@firstoffice.in

My email ID is gmt4321@gmail.com &  mobile is 7208000194 

Regards 

Bhavesh Shah 

The website is now operational www.firstoffice.in - a quick patchup job done in Wordpress by an employee

Any suggestions for SEO

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service