1. We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg & Sim Card is free.
2. Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance and Police i.e 30 mins Nahin Toh Free.
3. Car Loan @ 5%, but Education Loan @ 12%.
4. Students with 35% get through Elite Institutions through Quota System & those with 90% get out because of merit.
5. Where a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating the money to any charity. 2 IPL teams are auctioned at 3300 crores and we are still a poor country where people starve for 2 square meals per day.
6. Where the footwear, we wear, are sold in AC showrooms, but vegetables, that we eat, are sold on the footpath.
7. Where everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to follow the path to be famous.
8. Assembly complex buildings are getting ready within one year while public transport bridges alone take several years to be completed.
9. Where we make lemon juices with artificial flavours and dish wash liquids with real lemon.
Think about it!
if you were to cross the Indian border illegally, you get .....
Hats off ..... to the .....
A. Corrupt and communal Indian politicians
B. The inefficient and corrupt Indian police force
C. The silly pseudo-secularists in India , who promote traitors staying here
D. The amazingly lenient Indian courts and legal system. That's why people like Afzal Guru are still alive, same will happen with Kasab.
E. WE self centered Indian citizens, who are not bothered about the dangers to our own country.
F. The illogically brainless human-rights activists, who think that terrorists deserve to be dealt with by archaic laws meant for an era, when human beings were human beings.
The top 9 points really tell that our country cares only about rich .
Which same point Anonymous ( Hacking Cult ) pointed out . They hacked 300 Govt websites and govt didnt give a damn , but when they attacted servers of private companies govt has ordered their twtr acnts to be taken down , vo bechare they thought they would get attention by hacking our govt websites but they didnt know how our country is , then they hacked our college broadband reliance server and redirected fb and twitter pages to their messages which say about our indian govt with hypocrite politicians .
I Guess if govt cant change then it will be social entrepreneurship .
That passport thing , may be the aadhar system may solve , but maybe not.
inCREDIBLE india after all