News

Think.Do. Wear. Rodinhood. Tee Winners for JAN & FEB & MARCH 2014

TOTAL NO. OF TEES CLAIMED TILL MARCH 2014  – 158

(many more have been awarded)

LAPTOP SKINS – 34

Holy Smokes!!! I know. This is so so delayed. Many apologies. I have no clue where the entire year disappeared 🙁 BUT EVERYONE who is eligible will get their think.do. goodies… and that’s a promise!!

So let’s cut to the chase and get down to business…

You can win a tee to wear it. Read the story how and get creative about it!

Check out some of our Rockstars…

Aneja Raj with his bachchaas

Vinit Bhansali with his bachchaa party!!! 🙂

And the Tee Winner Writers for Jan, Feb, March are: 

This is what we call a kadak post! Vivek Raghavan really hit the nail with his business card ceo post!

Ankit Shukla’s one year as a student entrepreneur 

Gaurav Munjal has hit struck a chord with all of us by sharing his vulnerable side – ‘How I hit rock bottom while running a startup and how I bounced back.’ 

Abhishek Barari’s awesome debut post – 3 mistakes of my journey from CA to startup 

Sunaina for her Rodinhoodni tribute!

Sourav Lodha for 365 days of unemployment 

Sameer for Surviving 2 years of business in India 

Gourav Das: It takes a lot of courage to share this kind of a post – ‘What is it like to be financially poor’

Special Contributor tees to Kriti for her amazing comics and Saraswathi for tirelessly interviewing so many rodinhooders!

Mumbai & Delhi Open House tee winners – all the presenters got one (if you left early or were busy collecting business cards – kindly claim yours’ now!):

Mumbai:

Gunjan  – Roomys Launch

Jubanashwa – the 28 weeks, 28 jobs dude

Akshay – The Indian Backpacker Relaunch

Arpita  – Buttercups

Bharat – MyPeon

Divyesh – Just Unjunk

Neha & Rohhan – CAS for a plus-size lingerie brand

Ajay Ramasubramaniam – ZoneStartups India

Special tees for:

Anita Menon – who came all the way from Bahrain to attend the OH!

Amit Jhunjhunwala – for giving away Mirchi & Pepper leggings to all the lovely ladies (it was Women’s Day!)

Delhi:

Shubhamoy – Dynofy Launch

Hrishikesh – Vakil Search

Atamjeet – the Paper Models dude!

Sunaina – Finqa

Arushi – SandWedges 

Paritosh for blogging the event live (on his blogsite)

Girdharee – for being the venue co-ordinator

Team iSeed (now The Entrepreneurship School) for being our awesome awesome Venue Partner

Dear newbies pls check out the Rodinhood Laptop Skin (above) courtesy theskinmantra.com – our Laptop Skin Partner. [photo credit abhik prasad].

RH Laptop Skin Winners for Jan, Feb, March:

Kiran Kumar is gonna win a lot of prizes. ‘Coz he is a brilliant writer. If you haven’t read why he cares about the right bra size – you must! You’ve got a tee Kiran – so pls claim your laptop skin!!

Vinit Bhansali shared this amazing airport story (and so did alok – read comments!) he’s already won a tee so he now wins a think.do lappy skin!

Nistha Tripathi for encouraging all of us to try quora!! 

Jitendra Gursingh – For being so helpful always! His comments give us something new to learn, always!

We’ve given away lots of laptop skins as on the spot prizes at our Open Houses. If you’ve won one, pls send your picture!!!

Thank you Akash for these goodies!

[skin winners – you might want to check out this video.

Pls note sizes: Large – 15 x 10 inches    Small – 13.5 x 9.4 inches] 

Congrats Winners! Here’s what you gotta do – 

Send an email to therodinhoods Co-ordinator, Manoj – manoj@rodinhood.com [cc asha@rodinhood.com] with your mailing address & phone number and pls mention your tee size – S, M, L, XL or XXL [size reference – Alok wears L]

Pls check the size chart – width of tees:

S – 19 inches     M – 20 inches    L – 21 inches    XL – 22 inches

And state your COLOUR PREFERENCE* – BLACK, WHITE or FLANNEL GREY! 

[*stock dependent – if your size isn’t available in a particular colour pls don’t stomp your feet!!!] 

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

My “send your pic” spiel – Previous/current tee winners – pls send me (asha@rodinhood.com) a pic of you wearing your rodinhood tee to be included in our facebook page Rodinhood Tee Winners album. Or simply add it here on this thread as a comment! Laptop Skin winners ditto for you as well! 

think.do.be.write.be awesome.win.win.win!

Comments

8 Comments

1. The post which announces that I have won a laptop skin for my comments , definitely deserves a comment 🙂 thank you AC , this is a cool gift indeed

2. 🙂 

3. Wow! Thank you RodinHood for this honor! Asha, you’ve made my day. Thank you!!! :)))

4. u totally deserve it vivek. keep writing and keep sharing articles on trhs – your last piece was so well recd 🙂 

5. WOW! Congrats all!!!

6. Whaaaa – I never win anything, so this is great 😀 Thanks!

7. Sorry if I am getting myself confused but didn’t see my name on the speaker list for the OH and I know I left early so am just checking in if the names for the final OH guys was up there? I’d love a second tee as I am always wearing mine whenever I have some task in BawiBride that is scary.. it’s like my super cape!

8. 🙂 perz – if you check the months on top – you’ll realise i’m referring to the march OHs in mumbai and delhi. 

we will be announcing more winners soon 🙂

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register