Ask For Help

Volunteer for Mumbai Open House | 19th July 2014

We had a fantastic Mumbai Open House in March 2014, the one which clicked like clockwork and with smoothness that was unnerving. We had some amazing speakers who had flown in and kickass presentations. Plus, for the first time, we attempted to build a startup RIGHT AT THE EVENT! The experiences have been very well documented here (Sapan Kadakia), here (Anita Menon), here (Vikram Parekh), here (me) and here (Pics on FB). Thank you for the love and support.

Now we are back with a new edition – RSVP HERE and check out the AGENDA! We invite volunteers to help us make this Open House bigger and better than ever before! We will need help with event organization, venue coordination, mike running (get to play make-believe considering the packed auditorium to be a temple), social media and photography!

Please fill this form to volunteer.

All inputs, suggestions and ideas are welcome.
The event is ours to tweak.

Volunteer and be a cool Jedi.

Comments

11 Comments

1. thanks so much for posting this sushrut!!

just wanted to add – the more social media enthusiasts we have the better!!! 

so pls don’t feel shy…. and if you want to do something that isn’t mentioned – just shout!

2. This time I thought I’ll be in the snap, unfortunately I going to be at F&B event at TiE.

3. 🙁

4. I want the coolest job 😉

5. Done!

6. alok – you’re the piano man!

7. Thanks for being awesome, Saurabh! 🙂

8. We’ll miss you 🙂

9. He sure is 🙂 Thanks a bunch, Alok!

10. sushrut,

we also need a stern TIME KEEPER who means business!

11. Looking forward for it 🙂

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register