Want to attend advertising and technology conference- Ad:Tech New Delhi?

My company Tekno Point is one of the exhibitors and as part of my deal I am entitled to a few full conference passes from ad:tech.

Now the reason for the post is this : I have a full conference pass worth Rs.16000/- to give away to a rodinhood, preferably a start up person who will benefit from attending this event.

So any Rodinhood interested in attending the same , This is how you win it :
Explain in few lines how will you benefit. And how will you share the experience from attending ad:tech ?
Since this is mainly for inspring a startup rodinhood, to keep it fair , My company will also sponsor your travel and stay from any location in India to Delhi.

Alok- the rodinhood of theRodinhoods :) will decide the winner.

Go for it !!

About ad:tech
ad:tech is an interactive advertising and technology conference and exhibition. Worldwide shows blend keynote speakers, topic driven panels and workshops to provide attendees with the tools and techniques they need to compete in a changing world.

For the first time ad:tech is happening in India at New Delhi on 27th April and 28th April.

To know more : http://www.ad-tech.com/newdelhi/adtech_new_delhi_schedule.aspx

About Tekno Point
We offer 3 services which are basically 3 ways of helping a client benefit from Flash platform. We help clients build there team or offer premium web production services or collaborate on large enterprise projects- all on Adobe Products. To know more Training- www.teknopoint.in , Interactive-www.teknopoint.tv and Consulting
www.teknopoint.us

Yes we have a facebook page : www.facebook.com/teknopoint :)

Tags: ad:tech

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And the time has come to announce the winner.

I have decided to announce Aji Issac as the winner considering both the parameters of benefit and sharing.  There was a close tie between Abhishek Mathur and him. His Nasscomm experience to share the details about the event made the decision in his favour.

So Congratulations Aji !! Please send me a test mail on himanshu[at]teknopoint.in to take things further.

Cheers,

Himanshu Mody

WOW! This is a great! Thanks Himanshu, I will do my part for sure! I am so happy.... Great Great!
Congratulations Aji
Woohooh Aji Way to Go!! :)
Congratulations Aji...

Hi Himanshu,

I recently started my direct response copywriting & content writing business (http://www.copywriterinindia.com/) and have already made my travel plans for Delhi to attend Ad-Tech. I am however just attending the 'free' exhibition as the conference cost is prohibitive. So I'll like to take up your offer. This is given that Ad-Tech closely ties with my business of direct response copywriting that is such an important part of Internet marketing, which is the core theme of Ad-Tech.

Regards,

Vishal Khandelwal. 

RSS

The RodinStar Post of the Week!

Like us, Please?!

Follow us on Twitter!!!

9 Ideas to use the site!

1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself
3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog
4. Have a question? Just ASK! here
5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself
6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos
7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed

8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions
9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...

Still messed up? Read the FAQ's

© 2014   Created by Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service