News

Weekly Newsletter: Aug 2-8, 2014

Startup Dressing, WiFi, Re-Commerce, iRakhi and a Badly Wrapped Sandwich…

Hey Rodinhood, what’s cooking??!!

Every Friday, I toss around the content in my mind – like ingredients to cook up a storm! Being creative with the newsletter is just as challenging as being creative in the kitchen (busted – I’ve been watching MasterChef Australia!). In my mind, I try to make it as attractive as this….

image source:

But most of the time it turns out like this 🙁  Shows that every writer lives in her mind 🙂 

image courtesy: sushrut munje 

On the menu today…

Appetizer: Startup Soup … ooops I mean, Dressing!! Startup Dressing!

Move over Bond  – we have Rodinya’s startup look to give you some serious competition! Jokes apart, share your typical look with us! 

Entrepreneur Entrée:

When Rahul Varshneya writes, the startup world stops and reads.  Success is not by luck, but by design… 

Meet Chetan. A techie with absolutely NO BUSINESS when he joined trhs. But then he made a presentation at the Mumbai Open House…. 

Ever had a sandwich from CCD get wrapped in a newspaper?? Sushrut did. And it inspired him to write a few tips on how to salvage a customer service fiasco! #MustRead 

Vivek doesn’t get what’s happening in the online retail world…! #Flipkart #Amazon and the Big Billions! 

“Make a balance sheet first and then start a business not vice versa”. Watch Alok in a video interaction with IBEF. Thank you Sunaina!  

Startup Crunchy Salad:

Qlicket (the dudes who wanna make WiFi hotspots in India free and freely available) have a new look! 

Budli.in –  re-sell, re-use, re-commerce! 

Breads & Dips: 

How a wantrepreneur builds a startup empire #Comic

A crazy-awesome contest by Qpeka to get published!

iRakhi an idea!

Ode to Pran Saab 

Sauces on the Side: ASKs of the Week

A shared kitchen in Gurgaon

Free shopping vs Flat rate #ecom

Got any money lying idle in your company’s current account? Abhik sure is nosy!! 

Don’t forget to check out the hottest Jobs in town! 

Saving the best for the last – TRHS  Dessert!

Meet the new additions to our Editorial Team! Welcome aboard Sushrut & Sunaina!!

Our Business Writer kicks-off a new Startup Series – #StartupMuddyShoes (pls start contributing to it!)

That’s all for now. Have a yumcious weekend 🙂 

fondly,

asha chaudhry

editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

ps: if some of you aren’t receiving your weekly newsletter via email, pls write to sunaina@rodinhood.com with your trhs profile page url and mention the last date you got your newsletter if you can!

Comments

2 Comments

1. Nice News letter Asha ji 

2. thank u 🙂

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register