News

Weekly Newsletter: Aug 23-29, 2014

Breaking Out, Biz Relationship Intelligence, E-com & Airlines, Wafers and my friend Ganesha.

My dear Rodinhood,

Many of us are enjoying a long weekend! Though I don’t consider myself very religious, I look forward to celebrating festivals of every state. I admit, I have a special connection with Ganesha – he’s a writer himself so I guess that explains it! But I reckon for all of us startup people, “new beginnings” is an everyday affair – we mess up something and then we start all over again! So here’s to new beginnings – may all of our obstacles be removed!

Coming to our Content Bhakti of the week! 

The Pooja Thali:

There is an eerie similarity between E-com & Airlines says Alok! A well-researched article and a must read!

Breaking Out and Making Big – you must read rodinhooder Rudrajeet’s book on his learnings as an entrepreneur…

How to use metrics to woo investors & build your biz!

From Wafers to Bollywood – read a lovely page from Kaizad’s life as he walks down memory lane…

If you are bootstrapped and a software product company that caters to the Indian market – APPLY NOW!! #BootUpIndia  

Startup Sthapana:

Relatas – Business Relationship Intelligence!

Divide & Pay – a free tool to manage & share group expenses

Vanik.com – an online portal devoted to distribution channel related information that brings all players on a single platform 

Article Aarti:

Check out how Rodinhooder ‘RK’ is celebrating his 60th b’day! Spread the word folks!

Rodinhooder Arjun shares 3 business lessons he learnt from a chaiwala!

This rodinhooder needs help resolving an issue with Tikona – can anyone connect him with someone there?

Pls check out ASKJOBS and EVENTS – earn some good karma, find an opportunity and meet exciting people! 

Event Prasad! 

[if any of you would like to attend & cover an event as a Rodinhooder Reporter – write to sushrut@rodinhood.com or me]

Mumbai – Startup Weekend is around the corner – there is a special rodinhooder discount code!

Sushrut attended HR Summit 2014 and had 70+ tweets to share with us! Do read the summary.

Sunaina’s roundup on Startup Grind’s fireside chat with Sanjay Sethi  

Open House Offerings!!

BANGALORE – MARK YOUR CALENDAR – WE’RE COMING TO ROCK YOU ON SEPT 27, 2014. Details to follow SOON!!

Have a blessed weekend and stay blessed. From my gannu (and his friends) to you! 

fondly,

asha chaudhry

editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

Comments

2 Comments

1. great effort asha

2. Indeed 🙂

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password