News

Weekly Newsletter: Aug 9-15, 2014

Space Junk, Sellmouse, Freekall, CanvasHub, CraftsNation and Kaun Banega Kangaal…!

My dear Rodinhood,

A long weekend in Startupland! Does it exist?? How many of us really let go and say, “I’m on holiday this weekend. I’m not gonna think of work?!”

I don’t :).

image source

Highlights of the week that was:

Amazon vs. VCs vs. Investors – kaun banega kangaal asks Rodinya!

A 23 year old wants to clean up Space Junk! Check out his mission, show some space love and spread the word #crowdfunding

The First Idea – Sushrut’s first article under #StartupMuddyShoes – the new series. Start contributing!

All successful startups are great examples of learning from failures – Prajakt-speak

Thank you for all the Smiles Mr Williams – thank you Prateek for this lovely tribute. #RIPRobinWilliams 

In Showcase! Do give your feedback…

Freekall – Enables brands to talk to their customers!

CanvasHub – special memories on your wall!

CraftsNation – rodinhooder from Kolkata wants to promote Indian Handicrafts

Letigo! Write-a-rant and feel better!!

Sellmouse – a sales engine for your online store on facebook.” 

Constitution of India – Independence Day Free App! 

Paritosh has authored a book ‘Do you collide with your customers’ – he’d love some candid feedback!

There are too many questions in ASK to share. I would urge you to earn some good karma and spend some time here sharing your valuable insights and advice.

Our Events section is pumping with action!

Mumbai – HR Summit 2014

Delhi: Startup Grind has two rocking events planned:

Aug 23 – With Sanjay Sethi (ShopClues)

Sept 6 – With Shouvik Roy (Elephant Design & SoundSense)

And for the love of Rodinhoods 🙂

This is us, at the Open House singing the National Anthem. It’s a ritual.

Celebrate India every day – through your work, your ideas, by creating employment, by adding value to the country’s economy.  Celebrate Entrepreneurship.

jai hind.

asha chaudhry

editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

Comments

2 Comments

1. can’t speak for the time before, but the past week has had some really interesting ideas/startups since the time I joined #trhs 🙂 there are probably more but one more (in addition to what’s here) that comes to my mind is Qlicket.

2. 🙂

do go through the entire showcase! section rishi whenever you have time…. you are good at giving new startups feedback. pls do!!

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register